- Feathers -

You're sitting in your dorm room reading a book until your thoughts were interrupted by a knocking on the front door.

You placed your book on your pillow before standing up and walking over to the door to see who the person was.

Not to your suprise, you saw your bestfriend Chase standing there waiting patiently.

"You know you can just walk in right?" You laugh opening the door wider to let him walk through.

"I know, I just dont want to walk in on you doing anything....personal" he wiggles his eyebrows and you smack his arm digusted.

"Gross Chase. And besides, I lock the door when I have company. If its unlocked, you're good to go" you say walking backwards and leaning on the edge of the couch.

Chase smirked then locked the door making you raise your eyebrows in surprise.

Laughing, he backed away from the door. "I'm only joking...sorta. I kinda need to tell you something and I cant let anyone else know so..." he gestured to the locked door and you nodded understanding.

"So what's up?" You say moving to properly sit on the couch him joining you.

"Okay....so I haven't been completely honest with you" he looked down and started fidgeting with his fingers.

You grab his hands in your own making his head lift up to lock eyes with you.

"You can tell me anything Chase, you know that right?" you say making sure he knew that he could trust you.

He nods. "So uh- I kind of have this thing" he trails of looking back down at the wooden floor and you wait patiently for him to finish his sentence.
"I- uh- I'm a witch" he locks eyes with you waiting to see your reaction.

You stare blankly at him before laughing. "This is- oh my god. Out of all the things you could make up-" you look back at him and he has a straight face. "Holy shit, you're not making this up are you?"

He shakes his head.

"Prove it."

"Alright then." He stands up and stands infront of you.

You raise your eyebrows still not believing him as you stand up and sit on the edge of your bed.

You watch as his eyes flash a wave that looks like burning embers before turning completely black, and random bursts of wind begin to run through your dorm room, blowing some papers off the table.

"What the fuck" you mutter getting off the bed and backing away eyes widening, breath hitched. "No fucking way, this isn't real. You're just dreaming" you whisper to yourself still staring into chases black eyes as he walks towards you backing you into the wall.

"Don't be scared y/n, I'm not going to hurt you. I could never." His eyes go back to their usual blue and you're still in shock.

"I'm not scared. Just....shocked" you say slowly still trying to process everything.

"Come. I'll make us some hot chocolate and ill tell you everything. I promise" he says and you nod moving to the couch placing you elbows on your knees and your head on your palms.

And hour later Chase has explained everything to you.

You're just sitting there in silence staring into the air.

"Please say something Y/n"

"Show me again"

"What?"

"The magic. I wanna see it again" you walk over to your bed grabbing a pillow before tearing a hole in it and shaking the feathers out. "Make these float around" you smile and he knows exactly what you're on about. He knows about your obsession with The Vampire Diaries, he too is even hooked.

He grabs your hand and you both walk to the bed sitting on the blanket and crossing your legs.

"You ready?" He asks making sure you are actually ready to see this.

"Yup."

He smiles before you see the firey ring swarm his eyes before they're pitch black. You're too busy staring at him to notice the feathers floating around your room spinning slow circles around you and Chase.

"Y/n" he says softly as you're still staring at his features.

"Hmm?"

"Look around" he smiles at you and your head turns.

You let out a small gasp when you see the feathers floating around you and Chase and he chuckles. You reach your hand out and touch a feather moving it off course slightly but it continues to float. Your eyes brighten and a smile erupts on your face as you let out a shocked laugh.

"I cant believe this is real" you say moving around more feathers with your hand and Chase stares at you with loving eyes leaning his back onto the headboard as he watches you play around with joy filled eyes almost like a 5 year old on Christmas morning.

"Its real y/n, I also have to tell you something else" he says his eyes turning back to normal and the feathers drift down looking like little tiny boats before they crash on the bed and floor.

"What, can you also fly?" You say laughing a little at your own joke.

"No- well, yes." Your face drops in shock

"you can fly too?"

"Yes and no. Its not really flying, I'm just using my ability to levitate things on my body thus making me 'fly'" you nod before moving your hand telling him to proceed on what he was going to say before.

"Well.........eversincewemeti'vekindofhadacrushonyouandnowi'm90percentsure
iminlovewithyouandthisiskindofscaringmerightnowsoimgoingtoshutup"

"What?" You laugh not understanding a single thing he said.

He sighs "y/n, I think im in love eith you." He says staring into your eyes waiting for you to laugh in his face.

But to his surprise he's only met with lips on his own. His eyes open in shock before closing and returning the kiss passionately. He pulls you towards him not breaking the kiss and you sit on his lap.

You both break for air and stare into eachother eyes.

"I think im in love with you too Chase" you said smiling softly and he kissing your lips once again before feathering kissing all over your face making you laugh and him joining in.

"Well, do you want to be my girlfriend?" He asks smirking amassing his left eyebrow.

"Yes." You smile and he kisses you before you get off of him.

"Lets watch a movie" he says and you nod.

"What do you wanna watch?" You grab the remote and put Netflix on.

"Twilight?" He smirks and you nod putting on the first movie.

"We gonna watch all of them?"

"Hell yeah" you both laugh before he grabs you and pulls you towards him so you can cuddle.