- Cold -

"Y/n." You hear someone whisper into your ear.

You hum, eyes fluttering open to be met with the lovely blue eyes you've come to love.

"Its time to wake up y/n, we have to go to work." He says and you groan, burying your face into pillows.

You didn't want to leave the nice warm bed to go into the freezing snow filled outdoors. "I don't wanna."

Blaine pulls the blanket off you and you groan. "Blaine, why?"

He smiles before it drops when he sees your face. "Whoa, what's up with you? You're looking a little pale." He steps forward and takes your face in his hand. "Are you feeling okay?"

You go to swallow some spit but immediately regret it as pain ran down your throat. "Not really."

"Okay, you stay here." He bends down and gets the blanket off the floors and places it on you, tucking it under your sides. "I'm gonna go tell Chaz that we're staying in and you get some rest while I'm gone." He whispers and you nod.

He places a kiss on your forehead before leaving the room to go see his friend.

"Oi Chaz!"

With a hum, Chaz lifts his head up from his breakfast. "Yeah?"

"I'm gonna stay in today. Y/n got sick and I'm gonna look after her." He says, pointing behind him with his thumb.

Chaz nods before looking back down at his breakfast and taking a bite.

Blaine grabs a few things from the cupboard that consists of food, water and some pills for the pain in your throat.

He makes his way back upstairs and towards your room, slowly opening the door and stepping in before closing it behind him and making his way towards you.

"I'm back." He whispers and your head lifts with a small smile.

He places the stuff on the bedside table, keeping the waterbottle and pills in his hand. "Here."

He places two pills onto his palm and you take them, setting them on your tongue before grabbing the water and swallowing it all down.

You feel immediate relief when the cold liquid runs down your throat ridding the pain for a mere few seconds before it comes right back. "Thank you." Your voice is a little groggy and Blaine feels a little bad.

"Always." He smiles before placing the waterbottle next to the pills and food.

You snuggle back into the blanket and pillows, shivering as goosebumps cloud your body.

Blaine looks down at you before he  removes his pants, keeping his shirt on before joining you in the blanket. "Come here." He holds his arms open and you immediately snuggle into his chest, feeling warmth radiate from him.

Your shivering slows down but still remains a little bit present. "You're warm." You whisper and he smiles.

"I know." He whispers back, kissing the top of your head.

"Y'know you're probably gonna get sick now." You smile a little bit when Blaine lets out a chuckle.

"I know."

He pulls you tighter to his chest, rubbing his arms up and down your body to create some friction that will keep you warm.

You snuggle deeper into his chest as you're shivering stops.

It also didn't take long for the two of you to fall into a peaceful sleep with all the snuggling and warmth