- Perving -

You turn in bed and kiss Tommy on the forehead, causing him to smile on his sleep.

You stand up and grab one of his shirts, pulling it over you before going to your drawer and picking out a pair of underwear to put on.

Humming to the music the construction workers are playing on their radio, you make your way to the kitchen to cook up some breakfast for you, Tommy and the workers.

While you're grabbing out the ingredients you sway your hips a little as you get everything read.

Turning from the fridge to make your way to get a bowl you see someone standing there staring at your body with a full erection poking from his pants.

You jump with a gasp, dropping the eggs in your hand and glaring at the man. "What the fuck?! What are you doing?!"

"I- uh- i-"

"I- uh- I- You what?" You mock him.

The man scatters away and you glare in the direction. "Tommy!"

A few footsteps can be heard and Tommy runs into the kitchen in a panic. "What? What is it?" He places his hands on your face, moving the little bits of hair that cover your eyes.

"Theres a perv walking around. One of the workers, he thought he could get a good show out of me in my underwear." You glare and Tommy's gaze darkens.

"What did he look like?"

"Tall, blonde hair, blue eyes, square-ish face."

Tommy snarls, turning around and heading towards the working area. "Walker!" He yells.

Tommy makes it in the room, making a bee line right to the only blonde present. "What the fuck man?!" He yells, pushing the guy. "You perving on my wife?!"

The guy stares at him with wide eyes, nod moving an inch.

Tommy gets more angry and he pushed his chest again. "Well?!"

"It- it was an accident-"

"How the fuck was it an accident?! I can see your stiffy through those pants you ass crack!" He pushes him again. "You're fucking out of here dude. Fired. Get out of my fucking house walker."

John nods quickly, gathering his stuff before running out of the room.

Tommy runs a hand over his mouth, letting out a sigh before turning to the other men in the room, men who had all watched what had just happened. "Can you fucking believe that guy? Would you stare at another man's wife?"

All the men shake their heads and Tommy nods. "Good. Now get back to work, everything looks amazing!" He says and they begin working again.

Tommy makes his way back to you with a smile and you turn from the stove where you were making eggs. "That smells amazing baby."

You smile and look back at the pan as you feel his arms wrap around your waist. "Thank you, do you think this is enough for everyone?"

Tommy nods, kissing your neck. "Mhm, its so sweet how you make them food." He mumbles.

You smile and shake your head. "Well they are here for a long time, might as well make them breakfast."

Tommy shakes his head with a bright smile. "I fucking love you."

You let out a giggle as you feel his breath tickle behind your ear. "I love you too Tommy."

He hums, reaching down down and placing his hands on your round stomach. "And I'm gonna love this little devil when he pops out."

You laugh before taking the eggs of the stove and turning to Tommy, placing a kiss on his lips and smacking his ass. "Put some clothes on, only I can see this." You mumble, running your nails up his abs.

Tommy smiles before running backwards and saluting you. "Yes ma'am!"