- I'll Help You -

(The red queen in this is the same as the one from the Alice in wonderland movie, played by Helena Bonham Carter)

__________

- PART 1 -
__________

You've heard tales about the crazy man who made hats or The Mad Hatter as people in wonderland liked to refer to him as.

Apparently your sister had caught him stealing from her a while back, but instead of taking off his head. She locked him up and gave him the materials to make a hat. You never understood why, because no one ever told you. So you decided to find out for yourself.

You're about to leave the castle with a basket of baked goods, something you got from your dear friend Red.

You see, you yourself are a portal jumper, your mother left you a hat after she died with a note that said 'use it well' . You didn't understand what she meant nor did you think much of it because you thought it was just an ugly old hat. Until one day you were playing around with it but it slipped from your grasp causing it to roll along the floor before landing upside down.

You were about to go grab it but as soon as you took a step forward to pick it up, the hat started spinning. And before you knew it, a hole opened up in your room. A portal. You stepped in and it took you to a room with many different doors. And that was the beginning of your journey. From then on you have been jumping trough every different world and making new friends in each one. Only few people know that you can do this, and your brat of a sister isn't on of them. No way would you ever tell her, she would lock you up and take it for herself, she wouldn't care that she was your sister.

Your other sister on the other hand. She knew. You trusted the white queen with your life. You wished you could live with her but your bratty sister forbid you from even seeing her, if she caught you two even in the same room as eachother she'd slice of both of your heads without batting an eye. So you keep the hat locked up in your closet, hiding it from her.

You're about to leave the palace doors when you hear a whiny voice behind you. "Where do you think you're going?"

You sigh and turn around and think of a lie "for a stroll dear sister, maybe go have some of these biscuits with Alice." You hold the basket of baked goods up.

"Alright then, are you going to be back in time for tea?" She asks.

"I'm pretty sure. But don't wait up for me if im not back" you said beginning to walk out the gates.

Once she didn't answer you left on your journey to go meet the mad hatter.

Once you reach the area you look around for guards and once notice there aren't any you sneak into the room.

You walk in and see theres towers of hats all different shapes and sizes surrounding a man who seems to be talking to himself, making another hat in a frenzy.

"I see why they call you the mad hatter" you call out and he jumps, his head shooting towards you.

"Who are you" he asks his voice a little raw. From what? You have no clue.

"Y/n l/n sir. But people call me little red" you smile thinking about your friend little red riding hood. you stepped  closer to him, but not too close. You didn't know this man enough to trust he wouldn't try hurt you.

"Why do they call you little red?" He asks curious.

"Well...I am the red queens little sister" you smirked.

His eyes grew angry at the mention of her name. "She has a sister?" He grumbled.

"2 actually. We have another one." You shrugged.