- Hurt -

You've been noticing Bucky has been acting very distant with you lately, and you had no idea why.

For the past 2 weeks he hasn't talked or even looked at you once. Everytime you walked in the room he would leave and when you try to catch him alone he would ignore you until you leave. You thought you had did something wrong but you had no idea what. It hurt to see him ignore you this much.

Before this you and Bucky were always talking, hanging out. You were the best of friends. Even though you wished you were more. You've been in love with Bucky for as long as you could remember. You just never acted on it, scared you might ruin what you already have. But now you think thats exactly what you've done.

You're sitting on the couch staring into air thinking back to what could possibly be the reason hes acting like this. When you notice someone walk into the room.

You look up and see Bucky and you feel a wave of hope rush through you when he starts to walk towards you. You smile a little but it instantly drops when he reaches down to the small table next to the arm rest you're leaning on and grabbing his drink bottle before starting to walk away without saying anything.

Ouch.

You sigh and get up chasing after him calling his name.

Once you reach him you stop infront of him making his fast steps come to a freeze.

He looks down at you with a bored expression. "What?"

"Why are you ignoring me?"

He just rolls his eyes and begins to walk away.

"Hey! You didn't answer my question! And I'm not done talking." You ran after him again.

"Just leave me alone y/n. I dont want to talk" he grunted walking faster to his room.

"No! We have to talk. You're ignoring me and I have no idea why! It hurts Bucky." You say but he doesn't even bat an eye before walking into his room and slamming the door in your face.

You lift your hand up to the door so you could start knocking but gave up before your knuckles touched the wood and walked away.

- THE NEXT WEEK -

Bucky is still ignoring you but its getting worse. You don't see him around the tower at all. Its like he knows where you are and just stays on the other end of the compound.

Which is exactly what he's doing. He would Jarvis where you are before going anywhere so he knows where to go and where not to go.

That was until you decided to ask Jarvis where he was so you could go confront him again.

"Hes on the 14th floor, training in the gym."

"Thank you so much Jarvis"

"It is a pleasure helping y/n"

You get up off of your bed and head to the elevator clicking the number 14 before the soul moving feeling enters your body as the elevator begins to move up.

Once you make it to the floor you quickly head to the changing rooms and open your locker thankful that you were too lazy to take your clean gym clothes back to your room.

You quickly get changed before heading to the gym and luckily enough Bucky is still in there punching a sandbag. What doesn't go unnoticed by you is that there's is about 4 other bags on the floor infront of him with holes in them.