- Movie Premiere -

"Sebastian! Sebastian! Look over here Sebastian!"

Sebastian was looking in all directions hoping to please everyone as the bright flashing of cameras shot at his blue eyes every 2 seconds.

You'd think famous people would get sick of all the screaming and flashes, but not Sebastian. He loved it, he loved acting. Because he knew that not only did it make him happy, it made other people happy too. Yeah he knew he'd have people that didn't like him as much but thats just what comes with being an actor.

It was the Civil War premiere and to say he was nervous was an understatement. He shouldn't be this nervous at all, I mean he's done this plenty of times before. But it wasnt the red carpet that made him nervous.

It was you.

You played a pretty big character in the movie. Being one of Tom's best friends got you the role of Spider-Gwen. This was one of your first movies ever and it was nerve racking for you. You had previously been in the first 2 maze runners before your character got killed off at the end of the second one.

This movie was a big deal for you because as soon as you finished filming you were asked to do more films for marvel, you signed a contract to stay for more films like spiderman homecoming, avengers infinity war, and Endgame. But that wasn't it, you also had movies set all the way to 2021, which was shocking because they had things planned so far ahead. You're becoming a bigger actress and you loved it. This has been your dream since you can remember.

"Y/n! Look to the left! Give us a smile"

You smiled a bright smile and gave a little twirl showing off your red dress, it was gorgeous. You were shocked you could even pull something this rich looking off. It was silky rose red, with thin straps and a low V cut that ended just between your breasts. It was long and dragged on the floor but you didn't care about that. There was two slits down each leg which left a middle part to cover your bits. The back was your favorite though, it had thin silk straps that begun mid back and platted down to stop just above your ass. Showing off the rest of your back. You thought you looked beautiful.

"GORGEOUS! SHOW US THE BACK Y/N TURN AROUND FOR US"

You laughed and turned around turning your head to look over your shoulder and smile.

After another 2 minutes of posing for the cameras you heard a familiar British accent call your name.

You turned around and saw Tom doing a little jog towards you.

"Hey Tom!" You said hugging him.

"How are you? Wow you look amazing" he said breaking the hug.

"I'm great, thank you. And you do too" you said smiling.

You felt eyes on you but you just assumed it was the paparazzi. What you didn't know was that it was Sebastian.

"Dude you gotta stop. You're obsessing over her and you've never even had a conversation" Anthony said looking at Sebastian who was staring at you. 

It was true, you guys never talked while filming the movie, you characters never had any scenes together except for when it was team iron man vs team captain america, but even then you didn't talk because you were on opposite teams.

Sebastian sighs.

"I know, but it doesn't hurt to look, PLUS I'm going to talk to her today." He said smiling

"Oh really? Well thats good because she's walking over here." Anthony said smiling and looking over sebastians shoulder to see you walking in their direction.

"HI!" You said smiling and waving.
"We never really met on set so...Hey, I'm y/n" you said holding your had out for them to shake it.

"I'm Anthony, and this is Sebastian" Anthony said shaking your hand and pointing at Sebastian who is just staring at you with his mouth a little wide.

"He thinks your pretty and wants to take you on a date" Anthony said which snapped Sebastian out of his dreamy daze to smack Anthonys arm.

"Shut up man" sebastian said blushing.

"Oh well I would love to go on a date with you Sebastian, and I think you're very handsome" you said winking before walking into the theater where the movie was about to play.

"Wait really? Because I would love to take you on a date...if you want to, I mean we dont have to" Sebastian said jogging to catch up with you.

Anthony was just smirking from his distance thinking about how amazing he was for finally getting you two together, after watching you guys stare at eachother while filming for almost a year and not doing anything about it, he was starting to get impatient.

"Yeah. I mean it, I would live to go on a date with you" you said looking up at him.

"Great- thats great. Uhm...why don't we have it right now. I mean- it is a movie after all" he said smirking and holding his hand out for you to take.

You laughed and took his hand and interlocking your fingers.

"Right now is perfect" you said.

"Well cmon then gorgeous, our movie awaits" he said in a crappy British accent that made you laugh.
__________

WOOOOOOOO