Chapter 30: Neos & Haou

Start from the beginning

Fay: So why am I running to him!?

Ice: Freezing at Moment!

Suddenly the ground froze with an ice making her slipped and fall. The frozen body of the armored soliders all lied around her.

Fay: It...hurt.

She hold her head, as she noticed the frozen reflection before looking up at Neos infront of her, his back was again her, infront of him was a giant frozen knight.

Cold air emitting around him, her breath get heavier. He turn back his normal clothes before beginning to walk away.

Fay: Hey... Wait!

He stop and turn to her.

Neos: What?

Fay: (His golden eyes remind me of him, but instead of the smug and taunting eyes, it's cold avoid of any emotions.)

Panic imidietly set in, his cold glare send a shiver up her spine.

Fay: (Deep breath Fay, deep breath. It's not like you are looking at a must more menacing and scarier version of the one that you vow to kill!)...

Neos: Are you gonna say something or you just gonna stare?

Fay: (Don't panic Fay, he just look like Haou, maybe he's a different person)

She lift up her hand in to say hi but after the world come out of her mouth everything turn to an awkward silent.

Fay: Hi dad.

.........

Neos: Huh!?

Fay: (FUCK)

Time Skip

Back in the destroyed base, the survivors is doing their best to salvage anything that they can still use. Lucy is help bandaging Makarov wound, but the tension is still high. Now Neos is sitting there, while Fay just look away.

Neos: So, mind telling me why you call me dad?

Fay: Is your name Neos? Neos Zero?

Neos: Yes.

The answer only make everyone feel more worry as some already getting on a fighting stand.

Fay: How?

Neos: Well that's my name.

Fay: How can there be another one that bastard here!?

Neos: Hot headed, high temper you're definitely Erza's kid.

Her fist clinched tight after Neos mentioned Erza name. But she quickly calm herself, she knew she doesn't stand a chance again him. And angering him now will probably be the end of everyone. She knew something is off about him but this may still be one of Haou trick.

Fay: Who really are you?

Neos: What?

Fay: You can't be him! You can't!

Makarov: Fay.

Their attention turn to Makarov who body is cover with bandage still had managed to sit up. He then look at Neos.

Makarov: This is really a sight.

He said closing his eyes.

Makarov: For you to dress exactly like him 17 years ago. Thank you for saving us. To antagonize Haou by looking like his past isn't a great idea but if you still want to keep your identity a secret then. Please do you have any other name that we can call you by.

Neos look at the old man before sighing.

Neos: Faker.

Makarov eyes widen as turn to Neos.