You both had been receiving phone calls and texts from your friends. Jungkook and Lisa got informed that you hadn't been coming to work for two days. They asked the rest if they knew anything, but they were clueless too.

They got worried and had been trying to reach both of you the whole time but had no luck. You had turned off your phone and Taehyung didn't even look at his. No one knew what was going on.
-
The next day, you decided to stop being this depressed. You obviously couldn't do that but tried to at least make sure you weren't holed up in your room the whole time.

But even that wasn't easy. No matter what you did, memories of you and Taehyung flashed through your mind.

If you were making breakfast, you would remember how Taehyung would sneak up from behind and back-hug you. If you were sitting at the dining table, you would remember how he would have this beautiful boxy smile on his face whenever he saw you made his favorite dishes. If you would lay in bed, you would remember how he would lay next to you, completely spoon you and sing for you in that incredibly deep voice of his.

You couldn't escape from him no matter how much you tried. You thought the distance between you would let you forget everything but no, it's only making you miss each other more and realize how much you love and need each other.
-
That day, Taehyung had gotten a visitor. Jungkook had come to see why you both weren't reachable and not coming to work.

The doorbell rang and Taehyung, who was completely intoxicated, rushed towards the door, thinking it was you. He quickly limped towards the door, needing to hold things on his way to keep his balance. He opened the door with an expectant look and tears but slowly became disappointed once he noticed it wasn't the person he wanted to see.

Jungkook immediately got worried after seeing him like that. When he saw the state of the living room, he became even more worried. Beer cans were sprawled over the floor, bottles of alcohol were lying on the table, and shattered pieces of glass were on the floor. Taehyung looked as if he didn't sleep for days. His clothes were just some sweats, his hair was a mess and his face was pale. They sat down and Jungkook kept asking him things but Taehyung didn't answer. He answered only one question.

"Hyung...Where is Y/n?" Jungkook asked completely worried.

Taehyung felt like dying at that moment.

"She left me." He answered in a voice deeper than ever.

Taehyung felt like his heart got stabbed and just wanted to drown himself. Saying those words out of his mouth felt like hell for him.

Jungkook got confused about the situation and kept asking questions. Eventually, Taehyung told him about everything that happened while he cried his heart out.

Jungkook was disappointed and lowkey mad. He had warned him. He had warned him you both would end up hurt if he kept keeping away the truth. He was mad that you were feeling completely broken. He was your friend so he cared about you. He was mad that Taehyung had lied to them too. But what's done is done. He can't help you both.

Jungkook stood up from the couch to leave. He didn't want to see Taehyung now.

"Where did Y/n go?" He asked coldly.

"I...don't know," Taehyung replied.

Jungkook couldn't believe him. He scoffed and left the house. He immediately called the rest to inform them about what happened.

They were all disappointed. They didn't like how Taehyung had lied to them too. They also felt really bad for you. But there was nothing that they could do. They decided to leave Taehyung alone for a while to let him realize what he has done and maybe figure out how he can fix it. If it's even fixable...
-
It was five days after you left. You were sitting against the door of your bedroom. Crouched down with your head between your arms that rested on your knees. No one was home. You were all alone, allowing you to continuously cry your eyes out. You had reached your limit. You had fallen deeply into depression. You couldn't pretend she was okay any longer.