"Guys." Natasha said.

"Call it, Captain." Tony mentioned delegating.

"All right, listen up." The Captain said. "Until we can close up that portal. Our priority is containment. Barton, I want you on that roof. Eyes on everything. Call out patterns and strays. Stark you got the perimeter. Anything gets more than three blocks out, you turn in back or you turn it too ash."

"Can you gift me a lift?" Clint asked as Tony closed the shield on his face.

"Right. Better clench up, Legolas."

    Tony took off into the sky with Clint in tow.

"Thor, Y/n, you guys have got to try and bottleneck that portal. Slow them down. You got the lightening and starlight. So light the bastards up."

"You got it, Captain." I nodded at him.

    Thor swung Mjolnir around and I lit up my hands. Both of us taking off into the air. We landed on the side of one of the tallest buildings. I grabbed his hand and lifted my other into the sky. While Thor lifted his other with Mjolnir. We both conjured up our powers, connecting them together from powers of the sky. We both yelled out and moved our glowing hands towards the open portal in the sky. Lighting it up as instructed.

    Our blast began to tear through everything in it's path. Destroying anything attempting to come through including two giant leviathans. We flew off after our power ran out and began to kill anything in our path. I blasted rays of light through theirs chests, punching them off their chariots and down to the ground where they died from impact. I stood on the ground surrounded by a giant group of the creatures and I clapped my hands together and raised them to the sky. I pulled my hands down and beams of light came through electrocuting and catching fire to any of the Chitauri the beams touched.

    Thor and I jumped upward afterwards and onto the back of a leviathan being joined by the Hulk. He smashed the armor and I blast underneath it with Thor beat away and incoming Chitauri. Hulk grabbed a piece of metal and shoved it through the soft spot in the armor while I shot out waves of light. It became to smoke and the leviathan died by catching fire. We began to crash through a building and we all took a moment to stand there and catch our breath. Hulk though, quickly punched Thor away from him with a snort.

"Whoa." I said as I put my hands up. "Uh, good job, big guy." I nodded.

    Hulk snorted and jumped out the hole of the building we had created and went back to fighting. I chuckled slightly at the giant beast and moved to go help Thor out of the rubble. After Thor was back on his feet I flew out of the building and back into the fight. I noticed Steve was being hammered by many Chitauri and Natasha was nowhere in sight. I landed on the ground and shot out a beam of light at the Chitauri on Steve's shield as he tried to protect himself.

"Take that." I huffed as I blasted the creature away. Steve looked up surprised by then relieved and I walked over, grabbing his hand and helping him up.

"Thanks." Steve mentioned with a nod.

"You're most welcome." I said with a small smile before lifting my hands a blasting away another that tried to sneak up behind him.

    Steve sent me a smile and threw his shield at another one behind me and we became surrounded again. Steve and I fought along side each other and Thor was soon to join us. Several Chitauri members surrounded us and some of them shot at Steve, hitting him in the stomach and knocking him off his feet. I gasped seeing him laying on the ground in pain.

"Hey." I hissed and my hands flung forward. I sent a blast of light at a near by vehicle and sent it hurdling towards the group of them. Taking them out. I ran back over towards Steve. "Steve, are you alright?" I asked worriedly as I helped him up.