"Are they who you could think of right now?" He returned a question attached with a chuckle.
What more could be in my mind other than the people I threw directly in hell?

"Did you kill them?"
He shook his head at my interrogation.

"Certainly not yet."
My heart felt empty at his statement.

I requested to see them and to my surprise he agreed.

He took me down the halls and we stopped at a wooden door. My breath quickened as screams sounded through the door.
My lungs grew dry the moment Rico flew open the door.

"Spider, TY you can go." Rico commanded and they fled in seconds.

The Laurier family were at each corner of the room, tied down with leather belts on an iron seat.

Zane looked less harmed while Luis looked half dead. His blonde hair damp and the white shirt he had on painted with shades of red.

"Five minutes." Rico said towards me, informing me that my time was limited.

I didn't know what exactly to do. Pedro looked like he didn't want to see my existence, wishing nothing but death to me.
I couldn't go to him now.

Luis. I didn't know what I could possibly say to him. His eyes were shut from the moment I walked in.
Clearly looked like he didn't want to see my presence.

The only sensible person I could go to now was Zane. He looked anxious and ready to know everything, which I was sure he knew nothing about previously.

I took slow steps towards him. My fingers lingered through his now rough skin. Bruises here and there.
I never wished for anything like this to him.
Though I hated him, I would never want to have him in this condition.

"I'm sorry..." The words left my lips in a whisper.
I couldn't say anything else, I didn't know what else to say.

His eyes darted to Rico who's sternly glanced at him.
"Don't be bothered about him... you didn't do anything wrong, I would find a way to get you out." I reassured and he harshly nodded, tears rolling down his cheek.

I can't leave, not yet.
I brought my self to walk to Luis. He deserved somewhat of an apology from me.
I wasn't the one who killed someone's mother and tried to get away with it, but I was surely the one that exposed him, forgetting how well he trusted me... so definitely he deserves somewhat of an apology from me.

"It backfired." I said with a chuckle but revived an emotionless gaze in return.

"It shouldn't have. I deserve this and you deserve the world. I can't bare to look directly at you without feeling the guilt that I ruined the perfect meaning of life for you."
He didn't, Rico did.

Luis always found a way to get into my heart and kiss my soul, and this was one of those times.
He didn't deserve this either. It was just a stupid mistake.
Everyone makes mistakes, right?

"You don't deserve this... I'm sorry. For everything. You trusted me and I didn't take your trust as shit and I am truly sorry."
My fingers lingered on his dry face and found it's way behind his wet hair.

"You did what you had to do to secure your family...Personally I find that attractive." He said with the breathtaking smile that always moved me.

"It's neither your fault nor mine, we both just got caught up in the moment." He extended his sentence and I found myself smiling.
I'm glad he's glad.

"I love you, I have to say it. I might be dead before we have the chance to meet again so I just had to let it out my chest... Since the day you came in looking for Elizabeth I knew there was something in you that was way different from anyone else." His eyes filled with love and surely mine too.
The unsure feelings I had for him grew more than anything at this moment.

I pushed my face in his, devouring his lips in mine.
The kiss hungry yet extremely passionate. Heat spreading through my body, the only thing I could think about was how I could get Luis out of this.

"I think I love you too." I muttered, pulling away from our kiss but in a flash I was pulled aside by Rico who pointed a gun right at Luis.
Flicking the trigger in a second.

His head flew back as blood flew on the ground. It all happened in a flash. I didn't know what to do, I just stood in complete disbelief.
Did Rico just kill Luis right in front of me?

Thanks for reading.❤️