Rockstar.......Auri got shot

Start from the beginning

Auri is literally my life, the only person apart from Massimo whose humour doesn't annoy me, who actually keeps me on my feet and gives a new colourful meaning to life. That's my Auri and someone who I cannot live without.

I quickly asked, "What's his condition and what happened?"

"He was shot in the stomach and is losing a lot of blood. We are trying to rush home as soon as possible but he is becoming paler second by second."

My heart beat was going more than four hundred beats per second for how fast it was when I got up on my feet and ran my hand through my hair, "Did you tell doctor Bills to arrange blood?"

"Everything has been done, Auri just needs prayers."

I nodded, "Get home fast. I don't care what it takes but he lives." and I ended the call.

Sophia rubbed my arm and spoke softly, "Ashton, what is it?"

I pecked her lips quickly before going to the bathroom to change, "Auri's shot. He's critical."

*

I was pacing in front of the gates never feeling the need to rest one bit when Sophia kept rubbing my arm, "Ashton, please calm down, he will be okay. He is Aureliussss, he is his rockstar's hero."

I looked at her stopping my frantic walking when I whispered, "He is rockstar's hero but not rockstar." I started walking again, "And he is too young, Sof, anything could happen."

She sighed and kept on walking with me when I was glad that Massimo and Ella were out on vacations. They didn't need this sort of pain and stress at the moment, his son was just like my son, my responsibility. I was lost in my thoughts when the gates slid open quickly and my head shot towards the racing car coming inside. Sophia stepped behind till the car stopped and everyone quickly scrambled out, carrying an unconscious Aurelius inside and Sophia ran along with them. Vincenzo came and stood next to me when I seethed out with my hands inside my pocket, anger billowing in steam through my ears, "Who?"

"Markus, Russian right hand."

"Dead or alive?"

"Dead. Aurelius killed him."

I nodded and then asked, "What about the Russian head?"

"Captured. He will be shifted to the basement right now as soon as the car comes an-" there was a sound of a car coming in when we both looked and he nodded, "Here he is."

I raised my hand and pointed to the driver to pull the car towards me when he changed the direction and the car came to a halt in front of us. My guards came out when they held the Russian capo by the scruff of his neck when I calmly started to walk towards him.

He looked at me and breathed out in disgust, "Romanno here, huh."

I smirked and nodded my head, "It's my house, you dog shit, who did you expect here? Beyonce?"

He spat on the floor, "You never die, huh."

I chuckled, "As fresh as always. How have you been?"

"You will regret this."

I chuckled, "It sounds so funny when people say this and besides," I dramatically placed my hand on my heart and looked around before looking at him, "where are your dogs which will make me regret this?"

He was silent when I smiled and walked towards him, standing right in front of him when I gripped his hair harshly and turned his head upwards, directly looking at me when I whispered, "Your man, Markus, shot my son, too sad that Markus is dead but too amazing, that you are alive to receive his share of beatings too. No one aims my family and lives to survive."