Chapter 162: A Witch and A Valkyrie

Start from the beginning

Irene: Who are you?

The mysterious person lifts its head up a small bit. Irene barely saw a flash of pink before the person covered up. She once again asks him a question, but before she asks she tried picking up on the mysterious persons scent but came up empty.

Irene: Who are you and what are you doing here?

Underneath the hood was Natsu staring right into Irene's eyes. If it weren't for the robe Yoruichi gave him as a gift Irene would had probably attacked him by now. Instead of answering her he just shook his head. Irene is confused as to why the person in front of her doesn't answer her questions. Natsu not wanting any conflict passes his hand by his mouth and disguises his voice.

Natsu: I'm just here to relax...I've had a couple of rough days is all.

Irene looks towards her arm and notices it's still glowing. She tries to look for any indication as to why her dragon mark is glowing, she looks for any clue on the mysterious person. So she asks him upfront about it.

Irene: Did you have anything to do with this?

She raises her arm showing him her dragon mark. Natsu shakes his head.

Natsu: No, Why?

Irene let's out a sigh.

Irene: I'm sorry if it feels like I'm interrogating you. I just, a lot has happened recently and I'm a bit unedge.

She tries to pick up on his scent once more but nothing.

Irene: You know if it weren't for you standing in front of me I wouldn't be able to tell you were here.

Natsu: Why is that?

Irene: this might sound weird but I can't pick up on your scent or magical pressure.

Natsu: Oh...umm...maybe it's cause it's windy..yeah..

Placing his hand behind his back he motions his hand back and forth causing a soft gust of wind. This blows Irene's hair in her face.

Irene: Yeah...maybe you're right. It is winter, and besides my sense of smell isn't that good.

She looks at the mysterious person in front of her.

Irene: You didn't seem to surprised when I mentioned all of that.

Natsu: Huh? Oh...Well...these days it's normal for people to wield magic and stuff, and be able to smell others scents. Are you some kind of Demi human?

Irene burst out laughing.

Irene: No, no I'm not. I'm actually...

She stops herself.

Natsu: You're What?

Acnologia: A dragon.

Natsu: Shhh!

Irene: Actually you wouldn't believe me if I told you.

Natsu: Oh...well it's okay if you don't want to tell me.

Irene: What brings you here any ways? You said you wanted to relax?

Natsu: Yeah, recently my world has been turned upside down, and things aren't the same as they use to.

Irene: I feel the same. My husband is in a coma, my friends and my clan are all stressed and there's this dra..I mean man out on the loose who hurt the people I care about.

Natsu doesn't say anything. He stays quite as he knows Irene is referring to him.

Natsu: Yeah...I also lost someone I care about.