Part :- 43

we are not meant to be together.

"so what will you do now" samad asked.

you saw up on the celling giving a timid smile "i will be the old myself, that isolated girl who rarely make any friend."

Samad came close to you and pulled you up in his arms and said "don't say that i'm always here for you you"
you were surprised by this your heart started beating soo fast as he started rubbing your back and said " I'm going back to India

today but promise me you will call me whenever you feel sad or lonely"
you nodded and said promise as he loose his grip on you .

As he saw you he saw your red cheeks and eyes which was trying to hide from his, which made him giggle shyly.

you two were so akward that there were silent in whole room until a voice came from down.

"Priya! there is a phone call for your friend."

Samad rubbed his head  and said childishly with a cheerishful smile "oh i forgot my phone downstairs"
seeing his smile a little appeared on your face too.

you too came down he took his phone and said "oh its abhi."

he called him back " hello yeah i'll be there soon no i will take a cab youu don't have to come yeah bye."

as he cut the phone he said to you and your di "i have to go now ."

Mahak made a little face and said "oh i made some tasty snacks for you."

you cut in and said "Di he has to go he had a flight of India today."

"It's okey di pack them i will eat them in my way there" samad said.

"oh what a gentleman you are" Mahak said exitedly and bought him a box full of snacks.

you said bye to him and in reply he said " i will always wait for you Miss!" he laughed after saying that and you smiled.

he turned and went outside of your house with a saddend face.

                  Samad's pov.

i came to her house to let her know my feelings but couldn't dared to to tell her. It was tough and  i don't want to loose her .

Ig she don't think of me the way i do. It's feel hard when you like someone and they don't like you back.

i was in a road waiting for a taxi whena black car stopped infront of me. When a window of a car opend i saw jungkook signeled me to come.

i sat in his car and thanked him.

" where i have to drop you?" Jungkook asked.

"airport " Samad answered.

" are you going back to India ?" jk asked.

"yes we are leaving today." he replied.

"where is your luggage ?" jk asked.

" my team will carry mine." samad said.

JK:- So why are you not going with them.

Samad:- i went to somewhere.

"to Priya's house ?"he asked.

Samad's smile fades away with his quesion.

" I got my answer." jungkook said.

rest of the ride was silent. He stopped car at the airport. Before Samad could get out of the car Junkook said "She did all those stuffs for me didn't she ?"

Samad took a deep breath and said " If you knew this you should confront her not me." he got out of the car and said gooodbye to jungkook.

                   Priya's pov

As Samad has gone from the house it is not feeling nice. I don't know if i will ever meet him again. he was so nice to me just like a true friend. I had a crush on him before but now
it feels like he is more friend to me a genuine honest friend.

you went to your room and started studying as your vacation will over in next two days.

you took deep breath and said " Its only you now Priya."