Part :- 32

S.A.M.A.D  .! 

Your eyes widened as you saw him .How is he here he should be in dugout with other players. You were in your own thought when he snapped in front of you.

How are you miss ? . He said while sitting behind you he had that cheerful smile on his face.

Oh hello ! You said with a small smile. You were actually acting awkwardly as always you hate your this behavior for a long time. You always take time to get involve with someone.

We didn't had much talk when we last time met so i thought maybe i should join you here since i got out. He said. All straight without taking any break.

Yeah ! You said .

Are you okey if i sat here and talk to you? He asked with a serious face he might assumed that you are being uncomfortable .

Of course it's totally fine you said with a smile on your face as you realized your behavior.

He sat next to you .

You:- congratulations ! for your first ever international century on your debut match. You said while clapping .which made him smile, he caressed his hair and said .

"Thank you very much to be honest im so happy that i didn't disappoint anyone."

You :- that was a great start Sir.

He :- hey don't call me sir I'm still so young to be called as sir!. Btw what is your age?

You :- I'm 18 I'll be 19 in next month.

He :- oh see I'm just 3 years elder than you . you can call me by my name.

You :- okey ( you said with a small smile on your face.)

You two talked about some common topics and enjoyed a match together.
The match comes to an end for today.

You two stand up and you said goodbye to him.

He :- Hey you are going to come tomorrow too right?

You :- yeah i will.

He :- than see you tomorrow Priya.
You nodded and went home.

                    Samad's pov.

He was in dressing room of team collecting all his stuffs from there. When his friend abhi came near him.

Abhi :- so now players will see match with an audience?  ( in a teasing tone.)
Samad while folding his things." stop now".

Abhi :- so what's the matter what is special im that women that she caught my friend's eyes.

Samad:- Abhi you know right it was my first ever match i was nervous as Wickets were falling really fast my heart was bumping faster. Then i saw her sitting there getting all tensed because she want us to win. I took it as responsibility i want to see her happy face. When i went out she was soo happy like she wants to see me she was cheering me. She motivated me and the rest is history right. So that's why i wanted to see her .

Abhi :- aww what a story to tell your kids in future.

Samad :- hey stop ! Its nothing like that.

Abhi:- really?.

Samad :- you better stop now.

                        Your pov.

You were in your home remembering how you had company of your favorite player today. The day was great .

He is kind and he has a really good nature in real as i used to assumed.

But something is off.
Like something is incomplete.
You opened your phone and messaged Jungkook.

hey how are you?

Message was sent but it was unopened.

Ah where is he?

Is he alright?

Hobi and tae was in stadium today so where is he?. And how is he?

You were worried .You called him but he was not picking.

You were all tensed. You checked his location on snap and took a taxi.
Its 8 p.m. you usually don't go out this late but it was urgent you were all worried about him. Like you just wanted to see if he is alright?.

Car dropped you on your location. You came out of the car and saw yourself in front of huge mansion.
You knocked the door, rang the bell but no one was answering. You tried to open the door but surprisingly the door was opend.

You thought twice before entering but at the end you went inside.

The house was huge. You saw a portrait of couple . The lady was looking like a jungkook.

You yelled . Jungkook ! ! !
Are you here?
No answer.
You roamed around the house but it was all empty. You saw stairs .
You went up on stairs and opend a door.

Jungkook !

author :- so the story started from Samad and ended at Jungkook. Interesting right?
Btw nowadays I'm maintaining my streaks and uploading a new part every Thursday . (^.^)