Part:-10

Than two boys came there one of them hugged Yu rin and another sat on the table kept in front of us.
Yu Rin:- hey hobbie meet Priya she is our new friend she is from India and Priya he is hobbie i told you before and this is Taehyung his friend.
Hobbie:- Hey Priya nice to meet you.
Priya :- nice to meet you both
Taehyung:- ohh vai sha lee is here too. Hey i didn't saw you.
Sha lee:- you don't have to see although
Hobbie:- hey you both don't start now can't you we have a new friend here too stop fighting let's eat something delicious. So Yu rin say what do you like to eat ?
Let's eat kimchi with noodles .
Everyone agreed with this and we started eating kimchi. We were eating and Talking.
I spilled soup on my dress and i went to washroom for clean the stain.
Meanwhile in cafe
Hobbie 's phone ranged he accepted the call.
?? :- where are you ?
Hobbie :- we are at cafe near our collage with my girlfriend and her friends and also tae is here too. Are you coming?
?? :- well I'm near from that place so I'm coming .
Hobbie :- ok. (Phone declined )
Tae :- so is he coming?
Hobbie :- yes!
After cleaning your dress you returned to your tabel.
Yu rin :- is that stain gone?
Priya :- it almost disappeared I'll wash it later after going home and thanks vai sha lee for giving me handkerchief .
Sha lee:- no need to thanks.
You were passing handkerchief to sha lee but it fall from your hand and it flew away under another table of that cafe . you went to take that meanwhile someone came in the cafe and went to your table
Tae:- finally you came.
Hobbie :- where were you all day?
??:- nothing i was bit busy.
You can hear the voice there it sounds so similar like you heard this voice before. Finally you got handkerchief and you went on your table you couldn't see that guy bcoz he is standing opposite to you.
Sha lee :- you found it.
Priya:- yupp i finally found it.
Suddenly that guy moved and you were surprised its Jungkook.

Author :- sorry everyone i was late I'll make sure now i post regularly 💜