part :-41

You didn't sleeped?  Yet he asked.

You said while coming near him.
" yeah ! I find it difficult to sleep in a new place".

You came to him and sat beside him.
He tried to get up and go but you hold his hand and said " i wanna talk to you please sit." With i small face.

He sat and said coldly "say fast ".

You turned your face to lake said. You said with a drop of tear flowing out of your eye.

"I..i..understand you. The way you react everytime around me. I have been a nuisance to you. But i swear I'm gonna make all things alright to you again. And at last i am sorry." You stood up and started going to your tent while you were crying.

Jungkook stood up turned behind and said " wait."

You stopped at your place and wiped your tears with your hand.

Jungkook from his place "what do you mean by that."

You replied with a harsh tone " you better don't talk to me now." You said and went to your tent crying.

In tent, you cried for hours and had no sleep whole night.

                      Meanwhile.

Jungkook in his tent was feeling guilty for again making you feel sorry.
Why do i behave like this?  I know it's not her fault then why do i behave like this to her. I am a jerk i again made her feel sad because i have no control in myself.

I remember how she makes me feel best all the time and in return what i gave her pain ,the guilt of mistake she never did.

I'm gonna say her sorry tomorrow  no matter what.

                      Next day

it was 8.00 a.m. of the morning everyone was awake and having breakfast boys bought tea for everyone.

Everyone was having fun.
Jungkook was looking for a chance to talk to you but you were trying to ignore him everytime he was trying to make a move.

Everyone was having fun when yu rin ran from hobbie and fall on you all her tea spills on your dress.

Aaah ! You scream because of the burn you get because the hot tea.

Yu rin :- omg! Priya i am sorry I'm so sorry i didn't mean to.

She was trying to explain herself but samad interrupts her.

"The tea was hot let us take her to the lake she needs water."

Jungkook comes to you amd asks :- are you okey?

You again don't answered him.

Samad helps you and takes you near lake.

Yu rin tries to help you but you stopped her by saying " i can do that no need of yours."

Yu rin bursts out crying after this.
"I am really really sorry Priya i didn't really did it on purpose."

"Yeah priya she didn't mean to do that forgave her" Jhope says.

"Oh really now you are gonna take her side because she is your girlfriend?" You said furiously.

"Can't you see I'm all burned because you two were doing all those stupid things?".

Yu rin why are you soo irresponsible ? Huh?

Yu rin were shocked seeing you like this no one ever saw you like this before.

Yu rin comes closer to you crying " Priya i accept i am too dumb and clumpy please forgive me."

"Don't come closer" you said to her.

"Enough Priya ! your are overreacting" taehyung says With a rough tone.

"The tea was just spilled a little stop it now can't you see how much sad she is?"

"Really so now everyone is gonna take her side because i am your new friend great okey i understand it. I am leaving now and from now on I'm your nothing." You says.

You stands up and went to your tent and took your bag .

Jungkook comes to you and ask "what are you doing? It's not you. "

"None of your business" you replied and started going off.

Sha lee :- Priya i know you are hurt but please don't go like this. Can't you see how much yu rin is crying ?.

Priya :- you know what I'm done with you all you guy's are only caring about her.

You stopped and turned to samad and abhi who was silent like they are watching a family drama or something where they can't say anything but can watch.

"Are you guy's coming with me or are you gonna come with them?" You asked to them .

Samad :- Priya we all came together then how can i leave anyone?

Priya :- okey then I'm going. You said and took your bag and sat to a car.

In the car you brust out crying.

Driver :- ma'am are you alright?.

You :- yes. While wiping off your tears.

You thought " now I am out of your life Jungkook."