Part:-17

Tae :- why!
Jk:- she might suspect  us.
Both arrive on lotus park they saw You seeting on the banch.
Jungkook:- listen im going there you stay here and look for sha lee if you see her make sure she can't come  near us ok!
Tae:- ok .
             Priya pov*
You were seeting on a banch for more than 15 mins you were tired. Since you are bored you were listening music your favourite song come you closed your eyes for feeling.music when you opened it you saw jungkook coming towards you he is looking angry you rubbed your eyes for making sure if its jungkook . You stand up and about to say something but jungkook grab your hand and took you near lake and  pushed you on the wall and he put his one hand on the wall you were scared because of his sudden action.you asked what happened?
Jk :- why did you gave me wrong no. (In angry tone)
Priya:-  i didn't gave you wrong no.
Jk:- stop lying.
Priya:- you siad loudly :-im not lying !!
Everyone was looking towards both of you at this time tears come out from your eyes.
Jungkook feels sorry for what he did.
Jk:- sorry i didn't mean to hurt you.
Priya:- (while Wiping tears)  why did you always treat me like this?
Jk:- i didn't mean to act like this i was angry.
Priya :- i didn't gave you wrong no.
Jk shows his phone to you.
Priya :- its not 1 its 0 you typed it wrong.
Jungkook while caressing his hair
Jk:- oh is that so (he made a innocent face )
You rolled your eyes and sat on the chair near pond jungkook came and sat beside you At chair you saw him and said
You:- sha lee is coming here if she saw us together she might suspect us .
Jk:- I'm here till she came !

                  Meanwhile

Taehyung was standing near the door of garden he saw she lee coming in garden sha lee saw taehyung there too. Sha lee stopped near taehyung and said.
Sha lee:- what are you doing here ?
Taehyung :- actually i was just walking here.
Sha lee:- really? (In joking mood)
Taehyung:-yes.
Sha lee:- ok than im going bye enjoy your walk
Sha lee was going inside the garden but taehyung grab her wrist and  pull her closer to him.
Sha lee:- what is this behaviour tae what if i fall.
Taehyung:- um actually I'm alone here would like to join me?
Sha lee:- huh? Me? you said  before that you don't like me aren't you are the one who said this .
Taehyung :- yes i said it but just for annoying you.
Sha lee:- ok taehyung leave my hand i don't have time for jokes right now i have to meet someone I'm already late .
Taehyung :- i like you.