Part :-42

you went straight to your home.
you checked your phone it had many missed calls. you took deep breath and wiped out your tears as you rang the bell of the house.
Mahak opened the and saw you and asked "is anything happend? are you alright?" she took no seconds
to realize you cried for hours.

you smiled and said "first let me get inside."

you went inside sat on the couch while Mahak bought you water.
"now tell me did you had a fight with your friends or something did they bullied you ?"

"calm di calm,  yes ! you gussed right i had a fight with my friends."

"but why?" she asked.

" i don't like them anymore that's it."

"serriously? you loved them before."

" di....! i am hungry give me something to eat " you said as if you don't want to answer to her question anymore.

she went to kitchen and you went to your room.

you went to your room and locked yourself inside  for the rest of the day.
you laid on your bed and cried whole night.

"i'm so mean how can i do this with them? they were the best persons i've ever met." you said while you were soabbing.

you wiped a tear flowing from your eyes " I guess i don't deserve them. I made Yu Rin cried" You strated crying harder.

such a dumbass i am. you slept while crying.

                        next day

you woke up as you heared knock on the door.

May i come in princess? (mahak said as she hold tray on her hand maybe she bought something to eat.)

you rubbed your eyes and said while lifting your body "yes! you may as this all house belongs to you Queen."

she giggled and asked while hugging you " are you all right now ?"

you hugged her back and said "yes."
"you know what you don't need anyone as you have all-rounder around  you." she said with pride face.

"oh really ? i mean i could not see that kind of person around me" you said jokingly.

oh relly? she pulled you on the bed and started tickling you.

you were finally having some happy time after all this mess. Pure laugh no guilt, no anger nothing just some happy time.

Mahak got up and told you to finish the breakfast and take bath.

you nodded.

you got up with a smile on your face caused by Non other than your sweet sister.

i don't have friends anymore but still i have my sister and that is enough for me.

Ig i was never meant to be with friends i never had any before i came here and then i experienced what friendship really looks like.

But now i have to become the old version of my self that anti-social one. (You thought)

you got up from your bed and went striaght to the bathroom. took a quick bath and came out.

you started cleaning your room to forget evreything going on your mind.

"priya !" Mahak called from groundfloor.

"what?" you yelled from your room.

"your friend came to meet you." Mahak replied.

for a second your heart stopped.

"come fast" she yelled from down.

"yeah coming." you stand up and saw yourself in the mirror you took a deep breath and thought "let's go."

you came down and saw Samad.

he stood up from the couch and saw you.

"you never told me you had an Indian friend too here" Mahak said as she offers some snakes to him.

you smiled and came and sat on the couch and said to him "how are you?"

"I am fine. are you alright?" he asked with a deep voice his face was not as energised as always. anyone can say that yesterday's incident had some impact on him too.

you downed your eyes on floor and said yes to him.

Di can we two talk in her room? Samad asked to Mahak which made her choke.

"yes you can." she answered.

you showed big eyes to him as if you are saying wtf your'e asking to her.

you two enter your room .

You asked him to seat.

He sat.

you sat beside him.

He wore a black shirt his sleevs were folded up.

out of the blue you asked "you want something to eat?"
he answered " i want answer."

"what answer?" you mumbled.

"you know what i'm asking to you don't you?

you tried hiding your emotions but that was enough you broke down crying in front of him.

he came closer to you and put his hands on your shoulder and said "i know something is in your mind just tell me what happend i will help you priya."

you turned on his side and hugged him.you rested your head in his shoulder while you hold him really tight.

for a second he was not in his sense. He really wanted to hug you back but was really afraid don't know what to do he puts one of his hand on your head and another on your
back gently patting. "its.. Its. okey Priya i know there are some misunderstanding between them and you."

you cried more than 10 mins in his arms when you realized what you are actually  doing . you emidiately left him.

you said akwardly "sorry".

he gets up and gives you a glass of water and said "it's okey !  are fine now?"

you nooded while wiping off your tears.

"now may i ask what is the problem? and i don't want to listen any lies Priya. i am going back to India today."

"samad! promise me you won't tell it
to anyone else."

"i do!" he replied.

you told him everything happend between you and jungkook in India as well as in korea. How you think that you are the problem in his life and you left everyone because you
want him to be happy.

Samad was quitely listening to you.

"Priya do you like him?" he asked out of blue.

you were stunned by his sudden question "what?" you asked.

"by listening everything one thing is sure that you do have a soft corner in your heart for him.Am i right?"
he said jokingly to make you laugh.

but you were still sad and said "It dosen't matter."

Samad:- "huh?"

" you know Samad Jungkook is the moon and im the sun i have to get down to let him rise" you fake smiled and said "We are not meant to be together."