part:-11

Your eyes widened seeing him like this he was shocked too you two were seeing each your eyes was filled with tears you were hiccuping.
Yu rin :- Priya this is jungkook friend of hobbie . (than she saw you are  hiccuping) hey what happened Priya?
Priya:- yu rin (hiccup) I'm not feeling (hiccup) good
Sha lee :- priya are you ok?
Tae:- drink some water
Priya:- no i wanted (hiccup) to go home.
Hobbie:-should we come with you.
Priya:- no i (hiccup) can go .
And you stand up and ran out of cafe.teras flowed out of your eyes. You sat on the bus stand waiting for bus you were sobbing ( i saw him why I'm crying why I'm hiccuping? )

          Meanwhile in cafe*

Yu Rin :-what happened to her?
Hobbie:- She was alright before.
Sha lee :- its her first day today in collage maybd she was tired.
Tae :- yes she might be tired.
Suddenly jungkook stand up and went outside of cafe
Taehyung:- hey now where are you going?
Jungkook :- i have some urgent work.

              Jungkook pov*

I never thought that i will meet her like this .why did she ran away i need to talk to her. When i reached near bus station i saw she went inside bus i tried to stop bus but i couldn't

                      Priya's pov.

I went home Mahak opend door and asked, how was your day.
You were not in your senses yet. You don't wanted to talk to anyone you just wanted some time alone.
Priyaaaa, Mahak said., are you ok ?
Priya:- umm yeah I'm ok I'm just tried you know .
Mahak:- oh i understand well go wash you face I'll bought you something to eat.
Priya :- no i don't wanted to eat anything i just wanted to sleep.
Mahak:- at least eat some.
Priya :- no i really don't want to eat right now.
Than you went in your room

This is how your room looks like

You put your bag in the study table and laid in bed  stressfully you were feeling nostalgia for the time you spent with him.you were seeing ceiling of your room how you met , how that time was so memorable for you. You are not crying anymore.
In your mind (why did i react like this why the hell i cried what will he thinking of me. How am i going to face him in collage . did he hates me? What i can't be in the same collage as jungkook he hates me i don't want to mess things for him more . you were struggling to sleep.

                 Jungkook pov*

He was in his bedroom thinking about you thinking all the incident happen today.why  did she cried? Did its because of me? Did she hates me? Jungkook were thinking about you the way you were. Its been 1 year i never thought i will see Priya in my life again but I'm wrong.

You two didn't sleep last night you two were thinking about eachother.