part:- 2 (guilt)

what is he thinking by saying he will leave me here alone. He said :- sorry i thought you were his daughter. While driving car . Priya:- why are you saying sorry its my uncle who killed your uncle I'm so sorry i know my uncle really did wrong i won't forgive him too for what he did. Than he stopped car and said:- here take this rupees and wait here for bus . i said;- can you be with me I'm not feeling good here. He said :- i need to go , and what he went he left me alone here. Im the girl who don't even went alone anywhere and he left me here alone i was waiting for bus but than 2 boys idk form where they came they came near me and they are teasing me and when they trying to touch me i yelled for help ! Help someone please help me i don't know from where my kidnapper came and he starts beating them both of them ran away while my kidnapper was laying on the road he was injured he said go your bus came but i didn't because he was injured he become unconscious after that i was thinki what should i do now suddenly his phone rang there was someone named tae i took the call and didn't said anything voice came from that side :- hey jungkook are you there ? Hey say something are you there ?
I declined the call i thought maybe his name is Jungkook. He is not responding of my answer he is unconscious. I saw everywhere for help but the road is empty than i saw a couple i stop them and asked them to help , the guy took my kidnapper and his wife is consulting me.
She said what is you're name ? I told her my name is Priya, she again asked me who is this guy is ,,what! Should i tell them should i tell them he is my kidnapper they obviously bring him jail so i said- he is my boyfriend . she told me that her name is puja and he is her husband vijay i thanked them for saving us.
Here is our house pooja said lets go inside. Vijay asked me - what are you doing in highway at this time ? I told him- my dad forced me to get engagement because of that we ran from house. Pooja bought me water and said how nice couple. Vijay said- he is having so much Injury in back and on his chest his hand was also injured.
He told me to live here while he is getting well. I told him i should ask him tomorrow for that. Pooja asked to have dinner she asked what is your boyfriend's name? ( i just want to tell them that i don't know but again as i asumt) i tell them his name was Jungkook . vijay take that guy on the room and pooja told me u should also sleep now i asked her where should i sleep ?she said ,next to your boyfriend (how can i sleep with him ?) i thought but then, pooja told me that he is injured he can wake up anytime you should help him he is your boyfriend and he loves you he protect you , you have to help him. I said ok. She said good night Priya then she went, i thought i can't sleep with him at the same bed so i decided to sleep on small couch kept on that room that is so Small but its ok he is injured let he sleep confortly i Said to myslef, while I'm on that couch i notice that he looks so cute while sleeping I'm just smileing while seeing him he is cute and handsome but again he is soo rude to me but he helped me.

Author:- hey did you liked this part you can also give me some suggestions
Sorry if i did any mistake borahae 💜