Part:-15

In cafe.
You, sha lee,Yu rin and hobbie was eating and talking when you saw jungkook and taehyung coming from that side jungkook crossed you and sat on nearest table taehyung stop on your tabel.
Hobbie:- what happened to him why he sat there.
(You thought its because of you he sat there)
Taehyung saw you with an serious way than he said:- he wanted to talk to me.
Hobbie:- it feels so lonely what you two are talking about in secret I'm also coming.(hobbie took his plate and went to them).
Sha lee:- isn't tae is looking so suspicious what was so important and secret that they can't tell us?
Yu Rin:- its nothing like that you know na jungkook take time to adjust with new people we are with Priya so i guess jungkook might feeling akward.
Priya:- ( is he really feeling akward because of me) ? As always you are busy in your thoughts but than snapped her fingers in front of your eyes sha lee said.
Sha lee:- hey priya say something why you are so quit.
Priya:- umm nothing im just thinking something.
(Than you all started eating while taking suddenly yu rin said)
Yu rin:- Ok tell us do you have boyfriend in India. ( Since jungkook sat on the nearest table he listened what yu rin said and he stopped eating and looking towards you in way that he wanted to know your answer )
Priya:- actually i don't have any boyfriend. Because my family Don't allow me to make boyfriends.
Yu rin:- what really that's so bad.
Sha lee:- so do you like anyone? ( Again jungkook stopped eating and waiting for your answer this time you saw him and said:- No i Don't like anyone. But i have crush on celebrities.
Yu rin:- oh wow who was your celeb crush than?
Priya:- there is one Indian cricketer his name is Samad i really like him. He is really talented and i really fall for him because of his game .
Sha lee:-. I wanted to see his picture.
(You showed picture of him to them)
Both of them:- he is really handsome. You have a nice choice Priya.
( Jungkook stand and went outside) everyone looking towards him
Yu rin:- what happened to him now!
Sha lee:- he is acting weird today!
You are shocked of this sudden reaction too.
You all went in your classes.

Author:-  Hey! I'm really happy that so many are reading this story. ! And I'm feeling motivated thanks to you it would be great if you review your opinion about this story. since my classes are started I can't post regularly so I'm going to post stories twice a week thank you and purple y'all 💜