part:-6

Jk:-( in angry tone) just shut uppp!
Priya:- ..........
Priya:- you got this pain because of me please let me help you !
Jk :- how the fuck are you going to help me are you a doctor or anything you dumb !
Priya:- i have one antiseptic cream pooja gave me this she told me maybe you need this !
Jungkook:- you are telling me this now ?
Priya;- (in mind:- 🙄 you didn't gave me time to say anything how can i?) You can apply this!
Jungkook tries to put cream on that portion but his hand was not going there so he started to unbutton his shirt idk why but my heart started beating faster he is looking at me with little shyness on his face i closed my eyes before he again come naked in front of me .
Jk:- you can open your eyes !
Priya :- why you applied the cream?
Jk:- i didn't
Priya:- why?
Jk:- my hand couldn't went on that portion, i wore shirt so you can open your eyes now!
Priya:- can i help you ?
Jk:- how ?
Priya :- i can apply that cream on your back
Jk:- but!
Priya:- yeah gimme that cream
(Bcoz i couldn't apply crean while he wore his shirt he opened top 3 button of his shirt and his back has pain i can see that i applied cream while my eyes were close  When i touched his back i got froze there was a current or something roaming all around my body.
Jungkook pov*
What i am feeling i couldn't feel pain but something else .
Priya:- its done ! Are you listening?
Jk:- ah ok! (After Wearing shirt) you can open your eyes now !
Priya :- are you felling good now?
Jk:- yes
Priya :- you should rest now you were driving this car for more than 4 hours aren't your back Will feel pain after this . you should sleep for some time.

Jungkook:-  i will take rest after some time.
Jungkook pov.
I again went on the front seat and driving the car priya was sleeping. She looks soo innocent and im really feeling sorry for her there is no mistake of her . she didn't even leave me when she has chance to leave me. I'm the one who is yelling on her for no reason. Than i saw a small hotel i stoped the car went there with her h . i asked hotel owner if he has a room where 2 rooms can attached he said yes i took the keys of that room and we went to that room i was laying in the bed while priya was in another room . Its 2.30 and im soo tired.

                  Priya pov.

Finally i got a bed to sleep I'm soooo tired but i couldn't sleep i was roaming around my room and there was an window from where i saw a car of police who were searching someone at that places .i was terrified i thought they were come to search in this place too so i went to jungkook.
Priya :- jungkook ! (He was sleeping )I said again jungkook. Finally he woke up
Jk:- what do you want now while rubbing his eyes .
Priya:- i saw police searching someone in near hotels what if they come here.
Jk:- while smiling if they come here they will arrest me and you can go home.
Priya:- are you drunk or what ? I saw police were about to come in this hotel .
I took jungkook with me there was a backdoor in this hotel .