part:-12

Next day .

You were sleeping on the outfit you wore last day Mahak entered in your room
Mahak:- Priya wake didn't you wanted to go college? and what is this you slept while wearing denim ? Yeah wake .
Priya:- (while changing position) let me sleep i don't wanted to go collage im tired .
Mahak :- didn't its last day of submission of your assignment?
Priya:- (you opened your eyes in shocking way and went in your bathroom while saying) omg i have to submit it today if i didn't my reputation will fall .
While you are in bathroom
In your mind:-what if i met Jungkook there? Did he is in same class as mine? What if he was in mine class omg i need to talk to him to him did he hates me? (You were about to overthink again but mahak knocked on the bathroom door)
Mahak:-come fast breakfast is all prepared.
You wore your clothes  and grab your bag and went downstairs.

              You wore this today .

You were in hurry you took one bread and took one apple in your hand and ran outside
Mahak:- Hey Priya wait eat first than go .
Priya:- while running (Mahak i don't have time i can manage form this today)
Mahak:- this girl!
            Priya's pov*

You were in bus  checking your assignments . bus stops and you went to your collage. You saw in whole campus of collage you didn't saw jungkook anywhere you said:- phew! Jungkook is not here. You saw Yu Rin running towards you she came and hugged you.
Yu Rin:- (while checking your whole body) are you alright? You didn't called me after you went home i was scared for you.
Priya:- yes I'm alright i was just tired i guess because of that its all happen.
Yu Rin :- you were alright before that all suddenly started right.
Priya :- yes
Sha lee came towards both of you . she grap both of your shoulder with her hands and seeing in your eyes.
Vai sha lee:- are you ok? I was soo afraid
Priya:- yes I'm good see I'm all fresh don't worry.
Than Hobbie came near you and asked Priya are you alright. I thought you are not coming today.
Priya:- yes im good
Yu Rin:- stop asking her individually everyone is asking her same question.
Sha lee:- that's mean everyone cares for you Priya.
Taehyung came and about to ask you something but you stopped him and said frustratingly :- yes I'm alright.
Everyone laughes.
Sha lee:- okey everyone I'm going now my class were about to start bye.
Taehyung and hobbie went in class.
Yu Rin :- Priya we should go too now.
Priya :- you go I'm coming after taking my copies from locker.
Yu rin went in class while you went to your locker. You were taking out your copies than suddenly you feel something hot breath on your ear like someone standing behind your back after running . you  turned back