Chapter 26: The Alliance

Bắt đầu từ đầu

Makarov: Alright then so we can't have Neos and Mystogan. Do you have any suggestions on who could join?

Neos: Let see, what guild are we aiming to attack?

Makarov: Oracion Seis.

Neos: Alliance?

Makarov: Fairy Tail, Blue Pegasus, Lamia Scale and Mermaid Heel.

Neos: Who in our guild are willing to join?

Makarov: Erza, Gray, Natsu.

Neos: I see, we'll bring Erza, Gray, Lucy and Wendy.

Gray: All right!

Natsu: What! No fair! Why that popsicle get to join!? Why him!?

Wendy/Lucy: Me!?

Neos: Obvious reasons.

Natsu: No fair!

Neos: Erza is one of our S-Class mage. Gray is versatile with Ice Make. Lucy is a Celestial Mage, and like Erza and Gray she's also versatile with many options. The three of them can handle almost any situation. And finally Wendy is a healer, she can cover both in the front and back line. We currently don't know the strength and weakness of our enemy so it's best to have people that can do more than just punch hard and set everything up in blaze.

The whole guild was silent, until Makarov began to tear up.

Makarov: Brilliant! A tactician just like your mother!

Neos: She's not my mother.

The call ended by Neos as now everyone turn their attention to their master, questioning who was they talking about.

Later

On a pathway, there was a large boar pulling a carriage, and attached to the carriage was a tall pile of Erza's luggage. Inside the carriage was Erza, Gray, Wendy and Lucy.

Lucy: Still I don't see me as much help.

Erza: Don't say that, Neos think of multiple possibility. That why he chose us.

Wendy: He isn't going with us. That mean she is with him.

Lucy: You mean Mana?

Wendy only nodded

Carla: Don't be like that Wendy, they are sibling.

Wendy: Not blood sibling. One have black hair while the other have pale blonde.

Erza: Actually they both have golden eyes. While in my Scarlet Zero armor, I look like Neos old hair.

She said with a proud smile. Wendy only pouted.

Wendy: No fair. Why does the second person with gold eyes that I met is her.

Gray: It truly is relaxing without flame brain on the verge of vomiting.

Gray said as he laid back relaxed for the first time in a while. But then...

Happy: Natsu! Hang in there!

Happy's voice came from Erza's luggage.

Natsu: Are... we... there... yet?

Natsu's voice was heard sounding like he was about to vomit.

Erza: Looks like we got a pair of extra passengers. Stop the carriage.

The carriage stopped and Erza stepped out opening a large case where inside Natsu and Happy were cramped in.

Wendy: Hello there.

Gray: Typical.

Natsu: Ain't no way we were letting you guys have all the action!