Chapter 26: The Alliance

Start from the beginning

Mana: W-What was that?

Neos: I'm not sure, I even ask Porlyusica but she can't help me.

Mana: Do you feel anything? Like something wrong? If you feel something wrong please tell me! I'll do anything to help!

Neos: Well I didn't feel anything.

Her eyes light up a bit.

Mana: Still... Is there really anything you can't do about it?

Neos: Yes.

Mana: If you need anything just tell me. And I'll do my best to help.

Neos: Don't tell anybody else until it's necessary. I'll see what I can do to get rid of this curse.

Back in the Fairy Tail guild

Makarov: We are to form a coalition of allied forces.

Everyone: Allied forces?!

Makarov: Fairy Tail... Blue Pegasus... Lamia Scale... Mermaid Heel... Each of these four will select members of their respective guilds who will work together to take them down!

Natsu: You know we can handle it on our own! In fact, I can handle it on my own!

Erza: Fool!

Erza pushed Natsu's head to the side.

Erza: The Master is thinking about the consequences afterward!

Lucy: Wait... Hold on... We're talking about just six people, right?! Just who are these guys?!

Mira: Anyway, Master have you decided who's going?

Makarov: I'm still thinking about that... Any suggestions?

Natsu: Me of course!

Erza: I'm suggesting me, Neos and Mirajane. We are our guild S-class mages after all.

Makarov: Hm... Not bad choices. But... We can't contact Neos right now.

Erza: I can try contacting him.

Makarov: You can?

Erza lift up her left hand showing her ring.

Erza: Neos gave me this Contact Ring. I can call him and Mana, while I also have my personal storage.

Erza use it as a hologram show up as she contract her siblings. The call pick by Mana.

Mana: Hello, Nee-san.

Erza: Mana where is Neos?

Mana: Uh...

She turn back also showing Neos in the background with his back turn.

Mana: He's busy.

Levy: What's he doing?

Mana: He's making a new weapons.

They then see Neos in the background holding up a gun, aiming it up and pull the trigger. This make Mana cover her ears while the gun in his hand break.

Neos: Damn it.

Alzack/Bisca: Did he just make a new gun!?

The ground near him have 4 other broken guns. Erza look a bit saddened as she fall to her knees.

Erza: I failed. He's beginning to use gun.

Happy: Erza's actually sad!?

Natsu/Gray: He make Erza kneel!?

Makarov: Enough! We're getting side tracked. Tell Neos can he join us in an alliance to take down a dark guild?

Neos: I can't.