Bed Sharing: Sam x Reader

You slumped into the back of the impala. Your watch ticking away the time till one o clock in the morning. Letting out a large yawn, you place your arm on the sill of the door and rest your head on it, your (e/c) slowly drifting closed.

You had just finished another long hunt. For a salt and burn, it was the longest most tiresome one you had come across yet. Yawning, yet again, you decided to wait for sleep. The boys need it more than you did.

"Guys." You spoke up, getting both the Winchesters to look back at you. Dean looked through the driver's mirror, while Sam turned to face you. "Next motel we come across, we're stopping and staying."

"Says who?" Dean asked, trying to bite back a yawn.

"Says me, smartass." You retorted, crossing your arms and huffing. "You two need more sleep than me anyways. So accept the fact that you're stopping, you stubborn ass."

Sam smirked and turned back from you to face the road and Dean kind of just glared at you, sending you cold looks and you just smiled and stuck your tongue out.

It was an hour before you had come across another town and this one seemed to have only one motel in it. Groaning softly to yourself, the three of you pulled in and parked. You were the first to step out.

Stretching your back, you went to the trunk, popped it open, grabbed your duffle and threw it over your shoulder. The boys followed and you walked in. You went up and rang the desk bell. Surprisingly, a younger woman stepped out and gave you three un certain glances.

"Don't worry, lady." You said, sensing her uneasiness. "These are my brothers."

Dean the stepped up beside you. "Could we get two separate rooms?"

The lady shook her head. "Sorry, we only have one room left and its a double queen."

"Are you-"

"That'll be fine, thanks." Sam cut his brother off, and paid the woman the money and headed down towards the room.

"Looks like Sammy needs his sleep." You yawned.

"More like beauty sleep." Dean chuckled and followed after.

You smiled a reassuring smile at the desk lady, before she called out to you. You turned and leaned against the desk.

"If these man are keeping you hostage, just know that I'm here for you. Us women have to stick together you know."

You laughed. "Like I said before, they're just my brothers. But, thanks again."

She nodded and went back into her room and shut the light out. Rubbing at your eyes, you moved a stray piece of (h/c) hair from your face and yawned once again. Pushing open the slight ajar door of your room, you saw the boys standing waiting for you.

"Well, (Name), we've." Sam elbowed Dean. "Okay, I'VE decided that you and Sammy, here will be sharing a bed. Of course, if that's alright with you. If not, Sam can take the floor."

The look Sam gave him, made you giggle. It was one of his famous bitch-faces. Chuckling lightly at the two, you nodded and threw your stuff onto a bed and flopped down on it.

"Aw, come on." Dean groaned. "I called that bed."

"Too late." You snorted, and spread yourself over the bed. "Now, you get that bed." You pointed and Dean groaned in fake annoyment (not a word? Is now).

You then sat back up and looked to Sam, who was standing by the door still. "What? Are you gonna stand there all night, or are you gonna come and sleep in the bed?"

Supernatural x Reader'sOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara