The Hunted and The Hunter: Dean x Vampire!Reader

Well, you wanted to say that your life sucked.

And at some points, it did. One reason being, you worked alongside hunters. And now, now that wouldn't be so bad.. of course, if you were human like them. But, that's when the problem kicked in. You were a vamp, and vamps were hunted. And when on cases of the such, you skipped out as much as you could.

Hunters. One of the worlds most dangerous things. Especially when you've got to deal with the Winchesters. Lethal and most definitely merciless. Someone you didn't want to run into.

Another problem. That's exactly who you were working with. Not your smartest choice, but hey, they didn't know what you were, so they had no reason to kill you.

Yet...

You thought everything was going just fine, and that today was just going to be another hunt. An easy salt'n burn. A day where you could get the case does quickly and cleanly, before taking another day off.

The boys had been going at it for almost two months now, and it was driving you crazy. No breaks between cases. No time to let their wounds heal or their stitches set. And if they were taking a break, Dean was either getting drunk out of his mind, or bringing girls back to the room to screw.

Not that you cared all that much. And you couldn't get attached to the guys anyways, right? As soon as you told them what was really going on, it'd all be over. All the trust that you had gotten would be shattered in mere seconds. Everything gone in a flash.

At least now, you hoped that everything would go according to plan.

----------------------

"Guys, I think you should take a break, this is getting ridiculous," you started, taking a seat on the edge of the nearest bed. Both Winchesters sitting silently at the table, nearly buried in their own research for a  current hunt. "You're both killing yourself with all this."

And as expected, you got two grunts in response, proving that they weren't completely listening to you. Letting out a sigh, you stood up and crossed to the table.

Shutting Sam's laptop, and pulling the paperwork away from Dean, you placed them both onto the bed you had been sitting on moments before. Crossing your arms, you noticed two looks of surprise, confusion and a bit of irritation in there as well.

You rolled your eyes. "I know, this case is all you have right now, and that's great, really, it is, you're super close to getting the vamps location, but even hunters need to take a day off. And out of everyone, I thought you two would know that best."

Neither of them were happy campers at the moment, but it seemed to be sinking in that the both of them needed some rest. Some time to relax and take a few deep breaths.

You smiled at this and motioned your hands. "See? I think you two get it."

"I'll take a few hours off, (Name)," Dean muttered, bringing himself into a stand and cracking his back, before rolling his shoulders. "That said, I'm heading to the bar, either of you tagging along?"

Sam gave a brief nod. "Yeah, give me five minutes." And that's when he got up to head to the washroom. Probably to fix himself up.

With the final click of the lock, you looked over to Dean as you two were left alone. His arms crossed over his broad chest. You found yourself staring once more, before shaking your head and turning away.

"You coming too?" He asked, well aware of your staring.

"Me? Nah, I think I'm going to stick around the motel, maybe go for a walk to cool down," you shrugged. "It's boiling in here."