Exhaustion: Sam x Reader

Another long hunt. Another week of barely any sleep. You pushed yourself into the motel room, threw your bag to the ground and flopped onto the farthest bed. Sam and Dean walked in after you, just as tired as yourself. Sam went and fell down beside you. Grabbing your waist and pulled you into him.

"Baby." You muttered, and pressed your back against his chest. "So tired..."

"I know. " he murmured into your hair. "But you have to change."

You sat up, your eyes still closed, and slipped your shirt off over your head. So you were still in your sports bra, which you wore on hunts. You then slipped your jeans and socks off, throwing them to the floor, you snuggled under the comforter of the the motel.

Sam kinda sat a little confused, before he stripped out of his own shirt and into his boxers. There was no way he was sleeping in that, when you were dressed like you were. He climbed under the covers as well, shut out the light and grabbed your waist.

Pulling you back into his chest and burying his face into your hair. You smelled like ash, salt and gun powder, but he didn't care. It only let him know that you were there with him and that you were safe in his arms. You pressed yourself into his chest and smiled softly to yourself.

"(Name)." He mumbled into your (hair colour) hair.

"Yeah?" You murmured.

"I love you..."

"I love you to."

You turn around in Sam's arms, so you were facing his chest, you leaned up and pressed your lips to his softly, before curling into his chest and letting his arms tighten around you. He kissed the top of your head and rubbed a gentle hand on your back.

--------------------

Hi guys! I am taking requests for xReader's and one shots. If you want one dedicated to you, just leave your name, who you want to fall in love with, how you look, personality and if you're a hunter or not!

Thanks!