Already Taken: Sam x Reader

Jess doesn't exist in this one ^^
----------------
"I told you already," Dean snarked. "She's into me."

"And you know this for sure?" The Angel had replied, coolly.

Their eyes had been locked on each other's the entire time they had been arguing. Sam was standing by the two, trying to intervene to tell them something quite important actually. It would stop them from arguing and that was pretty important at the moment.

"Guys..-" he tried to say.

"Shut up, Sammy," Dean turned to him, before back to Castiel. "I can't tell you how many times, (Name) is into me."

Cas rolled his eyes. "And into you by, liking you? I highly doubt that, especially with all the woman you've taken to bed."

"Hey!"

Sam had been trying to get across, for the past hour, that (Name) was actually dating him. But when Dean or Cas kept cutting him off, he had finally given up and crossed his arms. Just watching them banter back and forth with each other.

It was amusing. Especially since they wouldn't listen to him.

As the bickering continued, Sam rubbed his temples. This bickering like this, was starting to get annoying. He was trying not to show it, but it was. "Guys-" he tried again.

"Not now," Dean hissed. "(Name)'s known me longer. Therefore, we're closer as friends, so ha, in your face feathers. It means she probably likes me more."

"It doesn't matter how long she's known someone, to be in love," the Angel remarked, without batting an eye. Well, he didn't need to actually. He hasn't the entire time they've been going at it.

(Name) had left on a lunch run about an hour ago, and since then, they'd been arguing and fighting about who she likes more. Even when she was already dating Sam.

He was about to step in once more, when the door handle to the room jiggle and slowly creaked open. In walked the female Hunter with (hair colour) hair cascading down her back. She had a large paper bag in her arms and she turned to see all the boys staring at her.

"Oh my," she said in surprise. "What's going-"

"Who do you like more?" Dean asked, walking up to you, Castiel following promptly. Sam stood back with his arms crossed. "Me or Cas? Who would rather date if we were to ask you out?"

(Name) scrunched her nose in confusion, before breaking into a smile. She placed the bag down on the table and stood in front of Dean and Cas. They were standing rather close together.

They had some hopeful looks in their eyes, and so laying her hands on their shoulders, pushed them apart.

"Sammy!" She laughed, walking forwards, standing on her tiptoes and giving him a sweet kiss to the lips, her arms going around his neck and his arms around her waist.

Pulling back, (Name) and Sam saw how Dean had a look of surprise in his eyes and Cas was emotionless, like always.

"B-but-" the elder Winchester tried to protest. "I don't-"

"I tried to tell you earlier Dean," Sam said, resting his hand around (Name). "We've been dating since Stanford. You just wouldn't listen to me."