Pie's Got Nothing On Me: Dean x Reader

This was suggested by @AndreaBloodrose so thank you so much for it! Hope you like it~.

--------------

You were out doing a quick food run for the boys as they relaxed from a rather bad hunt. Both resulting in injuries stretching from the abdomens to their chest. Not a pretty sight... Well, maybe on your boyfriend, but that as beside the point.

Both of them were still in too much pain to really get and walk around without looking like something had serious,y horrible happened. Although, wendigos were pretty bad, they weren't as bad as that pain in the ass Crowley... You mentally sighed at the name.

So, here you were, out in the supermarket like it was the most normal thing for a hunter girl. Which, it wasn't actually. Shaking that from mind, you gave a soft yelp as someone bumped into you. Sending you to your behind.

"I'm so sorry miss!" A male voice said, looking down to you and offering a hand out instantly.

You chuckled and brushed it off, taking his hand and letting him pull you to your feet. "It's no worries, honestly, as long as you didn't mean it, no harm done."

The man gave an awkward laugh and rubbed the back of his neck nervously. It was almost as if he had never laid eyes, nor spoken to, a girl as beautiful as yourself. "Hah, yeah, uh, if there's anything I can do to help." And you could help but notice him out of the corner of your eye, looking up and down.

Well, time to crush his dreams.

"I'm just on an errand run for my boyfriend, he had just twisted his ankle on one of his jogs," well isn't that out of character for Dean? Not like this man knows it, but whatever. You smile softly to yourself before continuing. "He had just gotten back from getting it checked up on and he wasn't too ecstatic on going out in public on crutches."

You saw the hopeful look in his eyes fade away quicker than you had anticipated, but simply brushing it off, you saw it a lot when you went on hunts and had to woo the victim to spill the beans and then crushing their hopeful dreams. "Y-your boyfriend?"

"Mhmm," you hummed casually, before putting something into your basket and moving on lightly. "My boyfriend Dean," and as if just saying his name caused him to call, your ringtone rang out in your pocket. "Well, speak of the devil..." Pulling out the phone and flipping it up. "Heyo, (Name) here."

"You're a real comedian," came the snarky, but most welcomed voice of Dean, but no matter how hard he tried, the grin was still in his voice. "I didn't think going out the market took this long, you're not with some other man are you?"

You rolled your eyes and scoffed. "Phft, on yeah. I'm holding hands with a guy right now as we frolic through a meadow of flowers. Course not," you laughed softly. "I'm still at market, although, there's this real persistent guy with me."

He looked to you with a wanting smirk and you shuddered. Turning your back to him, you pressed the phone to you ear, holding it there with your shoulder and reaching for another box of food that wouldn't go back in a week or two.

"I'm gonna kick his ass if he lays his hands on you," he told you from the phone.

"Nah, don't worry about it, and let your ankle heal, you'll need it for the get together on Sunday," you voice had a warning tone to it, trying to convince this other man that it rudely was his ankle that was hurt and that they were normal people... Not people that hunted and killed the supernatural. But, the,an was quick and you gasped as his hands laid themselves on your waist. "Excuse me sir!" You hissed. "That part of me, ain't for you. Get your hands off!"

"That's it, now I'm really gonna kick his ass," Dean growled through the phone. You could hear the shuffling of small groan he let out as he stood in pain, and the faint sound of Sam's voice telling him not to move. With the sudden "son of a bitch". "You know what babe, kick his ass extra hard. For me. And don't forget the pie."

You grinned and nodded. "Love you too," before snapping the phone shut and looking to the man with his hands in your waist. "Sir, that was my boyfriend on the phone and I advise you to remove your hands from me before I do something quite brash and painful."

"Now, now, can't you just dump that loser and come with me?" He asked, his voice in a rumbling purr. It bothered you to no end. "I mean, I don't even know what this guy looks like. How do I know he's got anything on me-?"

He was cut off as you shoved a picture of him into the guys face. "And he's quite strong. You don't want those hands wrapping around your throat in a throttle, do you?"

"They don't look that bad," the guy commented. "And I'm just gonna say your name is (Name), right? I think it suits you. But seriously, I'm not afraid of his hands."

"I wasn't talking about his," you growled and dropped the basket before pouncing and wrapping your hands around his throat.

He struggled for about a minute, before an idea popped into your mind. Smiling darkly, you switched positions and screamed, fake tears running down your face. The man looked surprised and people came running to your aid, and before long, he was pulled off you.

"Oh my god," said one of the female workers, giving the man a dirty look. "What happened?" She was gently wiping away your tears.

"This ma-man, he came from behind me while I was on the phone with my boy-boyfriend and he placed his hands on m-me. I asked him politely to remove them, but it didn't listen."

"You poor girl, for this, everything you buy is on the house, I promise," she then helped you stand and wrapped a comforting arm around your shoulder, grabbing your baskets and handing it to you. When you passed the man, she had given him a dirty looks with a "you should be ashamed of yourself" and unbeknown to everyone else, you shot him a smirk and a 'later loser' before being lead to the front. "Now let me get that stuff for you."

-------------------

It wasn't long before you walked back into the motel as the brothers and shrugged your jacket off. Kicking the door shut behind you, you placed the bags on the table. Both Sam and Dean had turned to you. You smirked and placed your hands on your waist. "Alrighty ladies, food for all."

Dean stood and walked over to you, placing his hands gently around your waist, leaning into them he gave you a swift peck on the forehead before going into the bags. "Pie?" He asked, looking back to you.

Laughing softly, you removed it from behind your back, and held it out for him. "Course, I wouldn't forget it."

He grinned and painfully walked back over to you, hugging you. "God, I love pie,"'he said teasingly, taking it from your hands before setting it on the table.

"Honey, Pie ain't got nothing on me," you grinned, wrapping your arms around Dean's neck and leaning up for a quick kiss to his lips.

"But I could never love it more than my (Name)~," he returned the kiss sweetly to the side of your face, causing you to giggle lightly. He smirked at the sound and held you closer.

...

"Uh guys?" Sam asked, semi-awkwardly. "Could you break up the love fest till after supper?"

"Shut up, Sammy."