Nothing Like You: Dean x Reader

Well, hasn't it been quite the time, am I right? I'm still alive and kicking, and hey, look, I've been inspired by music once more~.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mmm
I remember when I first met you
Sipping coffee in a corner booth
You were twirling your hair
And I just had to stare
For a minute or two
I was laughing at your stack of books
Then you shot me that smile
Hey beautiful girl, in your own little world
Let me in it

It had been like a normal day. The brothers arriving into a small town where a case had popped up for them. It was nothing out of the ordinary.

Stop into the town, figure out what was going on, maybe get noticed and freak some people out, save lives, get out and let life go on as it had before. It was pretty much routine to the two of them by now. Of course, that was until something unexpected had happened.

Pulling into a small café, which seemed to have a bookstore attached to it, Dean Winchester had cut off the engine to the impala as Sam slipped out the passenger side.

The green-eyed hunter stared at the place for a few moments more before shrugging. Why not. It was only a bookstore. Sure, maybe it wasn't a burger joint, but her could pick something up on the way back to the motel.

Pushing open his side, he stepped out and shut it behind him. Locking his baby, the keys were slid into the front pocket of his worn jeans. Heavy boots easily being tread in up the stairs into the quaint little shop. It wasn't a place that he'd normally be seen in. Maybe a bar or something that served food that wasn't baked goods or coffee. Something a little more diner-ish.

He'd almost instantly lost track of his brother, but a quick glance around the store and he easily caught sight of the kid. Of course, staring down an isle of books. He smirked a little at the sight, things almost seemed normal for the moment.

And then he saw her. Well, more like, caught sight of her over her stack of books.

You got all of my attention
And you ain't even trying
Yeah, you're my kind of different
And I never seen nothin'

(Hair colour) hair and bright (eye colour) eyes, staring intently down onto her book currently open laying atop the table she sat at alone. She was twirling it gently between two fingers as she bit her lip. Of course, seeing such a sight would've usually made him head right over, but with a stack that large, he knew this girl wasn't easy. Not with intelligence like this.

Dean had been about to turn away and leave the store, when he noticed her watching him. She sipped lightly at her drink as her beautiful, deep eyes followed his movements. They almost instantly lit up when she noticed him staring back at her. Taking in all her beauty.

It had to be a coincidence. There was no way she was interested.

But she was really all he could focus on. And seeing her perfect lips curling up into a smile, he watched as she nodded him over.

Tucking his hands into his pocket, the hunter headed over promptly and looked over her stack of books. He couldn't help but grin down at her, and she seemed more than happy to let him look her over. As well, Dean could tell she was doing the exact same.

"I'm (Name)," she said suddenly. Her voice was just as melodic as he had thought. "You are?"

"Dean," he greeted back. "Call me Dean."

Nothin' like you
Shades on spinning in a summer rain
Dancing when there ain't no music
Just the right kind of crazy, baby
Something about you
Rockin' that rock 'n roll t-shirt
Whole party dressed up
But you just doin' your thing
Ain't nobody ever seen nothin' like you