I Didn't Think I Was Either... Until I Met You: Dean x Male!Reader

I am aware that not all of my readers are female, so, here's something special for all you guys who are interested in my book. And I'm more than excited that you're reading it <3

--------------

You heaved a great sigh. Letting it out through your mouth and back in through your nose. You shut your eyes and groaned, laying down on the bed. You had feelings. For someone. Most people would say "who's the lucky gal?" But no, for you, it was "who's the lucky guy?"

The only problem; your crush was on the one and only Dean Winchester.

And guess what? You were pretty sure he was only into chicks. You smoothed your face into the pillow and groaned again, this time a little louder. It was horrible. He was a best friend of yours. You'd known each other since, well, your first hunt together, which had to be a few years ago by now. You couldn't exactly remember how long ago.

But you didn't remember when you first devolved your feelings for him.

It had been just a normal night and you had been sitting in the room with Sam, doing research. After a good three hours, the two of you had decided to cut it short and relax. Now, Dean had left to head to a bar or something, and it didn't really bother you.

Until he brought a girl back.

He had done this plenty of times, but this time, you bristled with envy. But, you hid it well under your mask of 'not giving a crap' attitude. You acted as if you didn't care, which deep down, you really did. And this 'affection' you preferred to say, was so strong our of him, you got up and left.

You just couldn't take it. Knowing that these feelings you had for him, well for one, they're illegal and for two, he's straight.

Now, you just sat on the bed with your face smothered into the feathery pillow and stayed like that. The brothers had let to go to the bar but you said you'd stay back. Just to relax. And to not see Dean flirt and be hit on by girls.

Now, you weren't nearly as built as he was, but it wasn't saying you're weak. No, you're quite muscled and strong, but you reached just under nose level. So, you were an average height. It also meant if he were to ever actually have feelings for you, which you doubted, he'd probably be the dominant one. Which didn't really surprise you to come to that conclusion.

You rolled over onto your back as you heard the door open. Barely glancing the clock, which said 12:34 in bright red, blocky letters, you sat up and ran a hand through your (hair length) disheveled hair.

The door was pushed open all the way and you could easily tell Dean was drunk. Sam wasn't do much, which wasn't really a shock to you.

"Hey, (Name), I'm just going to leave him here with you," Sam said before turning back to the door. "While I go out and get some more painkillers for tomorrow morning. We don't have any left. Don't let him puke or anything."

"I'm.. not gunna.." Dean slurred, waving a hand lazily at his brother, before turning to you as Sam had left the motel room. "I feel fine, (Nammmme)."

He had gone over to the bed you were on and collapsed next to you, he groaned into the pillow uneasily and you pressed your lips into a thin line. "If you're going to be sick, I'd rather you not do it on my bed."

"I'm finnnne," he protested, moving his head into your sturdy chest. "Shit, (Name)," he hiccuped. "You been workin' out?"

You felt your face slowly burning into a blush as blood rushed to your cheeks. "U-uh, no...-?" You hadn't really ever known how to respond to something like this. Was he showing you... Affection? Couldn't be. Not possible.

He grasped your shirt and pulled you down to his level, you could easily tell that his eyes were glazed over by the alcohol and the smell of it was in his breath, but whatever. He was still sexy. Your eyes widened at the thought.

"You know," he told you, narrowing his eyes. "You're not half bad lookin."

"Wh-what?" You spluttered in surprise.

He let go of your shirt. "See, I know that bein' gay is illegal in America, doesn't mean there aren't people who are," Dean stated, his words slurring together. "And you sir, you are. I've seen it, and you know what? I like you too. You're cool."

"This is the alcohol talking, Dean," you tried to persist, but only waved you off lazily.

"Nah, I've just been too much 'ova chicken ta say anythin, about it," he blinked slowly, bringing his world we back into focus. "And you don't think you're good enough, do ya?"

You rubbed your arm and looked away shyly, more blood rushing up to your cheeks making your blush deeper. "I didn't think you we gay.." You said softly, shutting your eyes as tears slowly swelled.

Dean reached up and brought your gaze back to his. They may be glazed over, but they were still the emerald eyes that you loved. "I didn't think I was either," he paused, for a brief moment, before sitting up fully and grabbing your face between two hands. "Until I met you."

And he sealed it with a drunken, but passionate kiss.