The Family Buiness: Sam x Injured!Reader

Warning! Lemon!

~Kat

-------------

(Name) pulled herself up on the bed, wrapping her arms around herself. Sam and her had just been cuddling and watching movies on the motel bed, but had left to get some fresh water. She pushed up the sleeves of her shirt and ran a hand through her hair.

Sam gave his signature smile had he entered the room, admiring how cute she looked snuggled in bed. Giving her a quick kiss, he handed her the glass of water. Her injuries seemed to be healing fine and recovery was going well, thank god. It had been the first time in a long time that he and (Name) had a hotel room without Dean, and it made his mind fill with images of their other 'alone time'.

Sammy bit his lip, letting his mind wander. He would've had pushed her up against the wall as soon as his brother left the hotel room, but her injuries. Mentally shrugging it off, he climbed into bed trying to distract himself from the thoughts swirling around in his mind. ..Jesus.

(Name) seemed to feel what he meant, and when he kissed her quickly on the lips she wanted more of his kisses. Not having Dean in here had it's advantages and she was happy that he wasn't here for the moment. She looked to the handsome hunter sitting in bed with her and she sipped her water, smiling lightly at the thoughts of what they had done in past times. Giving a happy shiver, she pulled the blankets from her legs.

"I'll be right back~," And placed the water on the bedside table, separating their bed from the other.

Walking to the bathroom, she shut the door. Looking in the mirror she examined the wounds on her arms and thighs, before pulling her shirt up to revel the now scarring cuts on her stomach. Well, they were better. Which was a start. But she wanted to have Sam be like he always was with her, rough, yet passionate and gentle.

Sammy squirmed around as he watched T.V, feeling like a fourteen year old boy. (Name) was hurt, and that was what he needed to focus on right now. She was attacked by vampires, and all he could think about was getting in her pants. ..Hormones have no limits, I guess. He took the opportunity of her absence to smoosh his face into the pillow and groan.

He thought of her fingernails digging into the skin on his back..arms, and anywhere she could reach. Biting into his shoulder to contain her moans, her back arched. Sam's palm's twitched as he remembered the way she felt in his arms. He remembered how it felt to run his hand down her back, pausing only to squeeze her bum. He sighed heavily into his pillow, frustrated.

She sighed and ran another hand through her hair. God how she wanted him to hold her. Pulling her hand out of her hair, she clenched them. Damn wounds, dammit! You're keeping me from having time with Sammy. Fricken vampires. Growling softly to herself, she rested a hand on the doorknob. Her knuckles had gone white as she began to battle with herself.

God, she wanted him so badly, just to hold her again. Screw my wounds...We haven't had time like this in a while. She smiled and opened the door, walking out. She faced him, the dim light of the room, illuminating her face in a soft light. She ran a hand through her hair for a final time, letting it rest on her right shoulder.

"Do it," she grinned. "Screw my wounds, babe. I fricken love you."

After a moment of complete confusion, Sam's eyebrows unfurrowed. ..She wanted him just as much as he wanted her, but she was covered in cuts. What they usually did would hurt like hell, and she must know that. Sam stood up and walked towards her before gently tucking a piece of hair behind her ear. His other hand gently rested on her back, as if to hold her up.

"Baby.." he started, his voice pleading. "You know I want too, but we can't. You're hurt. ..I don't want to hurt you."

Sam's eyes seemed to flicker, taking in each wound as a reason not too. (Name) was everything to Sam, and the last thing she wanted to do was cause her pain, unless it was the good kind.