Dark-Minded: Dean x Demon!Reader

You had been tied to a chair and encircled in a devil's trap on the floor. And in front of you stood Dean Winchester. Ah yes, the man wanted by Heaven and Hell.

You had a smile on your face as blood dripped down your arms, legs and chin. You were weak and yet, still snarked and sassed back at everything the hunter said or did. It was just in your nature. And it was fun as hell.

Dean twirled the knife in his fingers. "You really think you're going to live through this, don't you?"

You choked out a laugh and a demon knife was plunged into your left thigh. You hissed in pain, before hacking out a laugh.

"Trust me pretty boy," you snarled, the corners of your mouth turned upwards into a grim smile. "The only place I'm going, is back to hell." You eyed the knife in his hands as your eyes flicked black. "I'm not afraid of you Winchester. Should I be?"

"You know," he moved closer, placing both of his hands on the arms of the chair, before getting right into your face. His emerald eyes had fallen into a darker shade. "You should. And you shouldn't be snarking back."

"Glad to see we feel the same," you chuckled, spitting blood into his eye. "Now back off."

Dean growled and wiped the blood from his eye, walking back over to a table full of blades, knives, holy water, salt and a few other weapons you couldn't see. He let his hand linger over a hook, before going back over to the knife and dipping it into the holy water and rolling it in salt.

"You have one more chance to tell me all you know about Lillith, before I exorcise you," he growled, taking the flask of holy water and letting it drip onto your exposed skin.

You hissed as it sizzled and burned on your skin. "For the last time," you hissed, nearly on the edge of your voice breaking. "I don't know anything!"

He pressed the knife into your flesh and a sharp cry pierced the air. "Why don't I believe that?"

"Because you're a stubborn asshole."

He slit open your thigh and grabbed the flask of holy water, smirking at you before wiggling it over the open wound. You eyed him and the water carefully. "Now, now," he said, tipping some into the wound. It burned and you twisted in your chair painfully. "Why don't we speak the truth now?"

You cried out as he poured at least half of it onto the open and bleeding would. Of course, this made you shriek and writhe even further. Your throat closed up as you looked to him with angry eyes.

"I don't know anything!" You pleaded. "I swear it! They don't go and prance their plans around with every demon they encounter!"

"You're a real comedian," he hissed coolly.

"Oh please," you gasped painfully as he shoved salt into the wound. "I'm here all night."

He stood back and watched you writhe. It wasn't pleasing. He remembered torturing in Hell and how he had begun to enjoy it. But this, doing this to you. Wasn't satisfying. He almost felt back for it. Almost. Dean's emerald eyes were still dark, but so were your (eye colour) eyes. Almost daring him to fight you.

He ran his tongue over his front teeth before standing back and placing the weapons on the table. You watched his every move, with hate.

"Are you done playing already?" You rasped out.

He turned to face you and quickly grabbed your face between one hand. It wasn't long before he crushed his lips to yours and you blinked in surprise. Before you could do anything, he had pulled back.

Dean looked you up and down. "You taste like deceit, and demon."

Your lips pulled back into a dark smile. "You taste like lies and daddy issues."

He rolled his eyes and turned to head for the door. You smirked and followed him with your eyes as far as you could.

"Mind releasing me there, big boy? Even toys need space to move," your grin fell when you heard the door open.

"Nah, you just get to have another playmate instead," Dean said with some snark, but you could hear the smirk in his voice. "Who would you prefer; Sam or Castiel?"

You groaned audibly, you wound still burning from the pain and your body still aching and bruising.

"I'll take that as Cas."

"Oh shit."

--------------------

Hey guys, hope you liked reading it as much as I did writing it!

~Kat