Who Now?: Sherlock x Winchester Sister!Reader (Part 1)

This is a SuperLock reader insert which will be done in parts, just so everyone has a heads up. This was also requires tee by the lovely: @TimeLordScience101 so thank you! And hope everyone enjoys this~!

~Kat

------------------

"I've had enough of this!" You shouted, tears in your eyes. Watching as your brothers fought was hurting you enough. "I can't take this! You two need to grow up! Please. I need my big brothers."

As soon as you had stepped in to stop their fighting, Dean has turned to you. "Do you even understand?" He growled out, walking towards you. You stood your ground. You weren't afraid of your oldest brother. "He lost his soul and he doesn't seem to care, and I've been to hell and back. Want to ask more?"

"I've had enough of your arguing!" You pushed at his chest and brushed past him. "Do you honestly think you and Sam are the only ones in this family? I have to put up with you two shouting at each other! I've had to all my life!" Hot tears were now running down your face. "And I'm sick of it! I'm your little sister and if you two can't straighten up, then I'm leaving."

"What? (Name)," Sam spoke up. "You don't mean that."

"I don't?" You challenged, ignoring your tears and letting them run. You grabbed your bag as thunder cracked over head and shoved your belongings into it.

They both watched in silence as you packed, hardly believing themselves you were leaving. It was hard for the two to watch.

Sniffling, you shrugged it over your shoulders. "You," you pointed to Sam. "Smarten up why don't you? And you." You growled directing your gaze to Dean. "Go back to hell." And with that, you stormed out. Slamming the door behind you.

"(Name)," Sam called, going to the door and opening it after you left. But, you were nowhere in sight. Already a dark shape against the rainy night. Lighting flashed as thunder cracked once more. "She's gone." He turned to Dean. "She really left. After so many years of putting up with our bullshit. She cracked. We gotta go after her."

When his older brother didn't reply right away, Sam stepped up to him. "Dean, we can't just let her run off like that. She'll get sick. Or worse."

"She can handle herself," he grunted finally, heading to the door. "She's a hunter. She was brought up by one of the best we know. Let her go. Let her leave. If (Name) is going to storm off into the night like that, then let her. She'll be back by morning. I guarantee it." He pulled his jacket on and turned briefly. "I'm heading to the barm you comin'?"

Sam shook his head. "I'm waiting to see if she comes back."

"Suit yourself." And Dean left, shutting the door.

---------------

You sat in the airport clutching your ticket tightly.

You were leaving. Not just your brothers, but America. London. That's where you were going. And you couldn't change your mind now. There still had to be hunts in London right? If wasn't like America the only country with monsters. A hunter could still save people there.

"Saving people, hunting things," Dean's voice echoed in your head. "The family business."

"I'm still continuing the family business, just, away from my brothers," you told yourself quietly. This way you wouldn't have to put up with their constant bickering anymore. As comforting a thought that was, you rolled your eyes and held your duffle closer.

You might have had weapons, but believe it or, not you were able to smuggle them through security. Wow. Tears filled your eyes and curling your knees into yourself, you sobbed silently, waiting for your flight to begin boarding.

"Everyone heading to London, England, your flight is now boarding in gate 8b. Gate 8b, thank you."

That hadn't come on even an hour later. Sighing softly, you stood and headed towards gate 8b, seeing it. You have her your passport and soon boarded the plane. "Well, goodbye America. And hello London." You were leaving.

And that was final.