I Think I... I Love You: Sam x Reader

What's this? Two updates in one day? SURPRISE!
-------------------
Why?

Why did hunting have to be so exhausting? No sleep due to research, hunting the thing down and killing it. And then, another case right after that. Fun, right? Wrong. You needed your sleep. And when you did get to sleep, the Winchesters liked to keep you up.

Teasing, like a brotherly fashion. But it drove you nuts.

And tonight, was one of those nights.

"Stop!" You laughed.Dean pinned you to the bed and Sam tickled your sides. "I can't! J-jerks!"

It was currently 1:00 and they wouldn't let you sleep. Maybe they were lonely? Nah, that couldn't be it. They just liked to tease you? Maybe. Or maybe because they liked to hear your laugh, instead of the silence you would give them between hunts ever since that argument.

Now, none of you liked to bring it up, because it had really changed your views on each other. You had known Sam and Dean for most of your life and you were close with the brothers. You shared secrets and such, tried to keep in the loop of trusting each other.

You tried to pry Sam's hands from your waist, but he was bigger and stronger than you. But don't worry, it's okay. 'Cause you know, he's ridiculously tall. "Have m-mercy!" You laugh-shouted. "This isn't fa-fair!"

"It's what you get," Dean teased you lightly, a small smirk playing at his lips. He got a half hearted glare from you. The tickling was too much.

Soon though, both brothers relented and pulled back. Taking mercy, you could say. They both had grins on their faces and you had a miffed one. Your cheeks were red from laughing so much, and your bottom lipped stuck out in a pout. Your arms were crossed over your chest as you narrowed you eyes at the two of them playfully.

"Well, I don't think it's fair at all," you began. They looked at each other, before back to you.

"And what would that be?" Sam asked, shifting himself so he was seated flat on the ground.

You broke into a smile. "You two are over freaking six feet and here you are pinning a (height) girl to the ground and tickling her mercilessly. So I've come to the conclusion, that she should-"

"Should what?"

"Get her revenge!"

And no sooner had you uttered the word, that you pounced on the younger Winchester and began to do the same thing to him. You forgot about the time and just kept smiling as he laughed. Dean had only broken into a fit of hysterics.

It was just too much to see his little brother, who was taller than him, to be pinned by a (height) girl.

"Okay, okay!" He pretty much pleaded you, between his own laughing fits. It was easier for him to pry your hands off of him, than it was for you.

"Hey!" You laughed as he cupped your two wrists between his, keeping them in front of you and out of commission. You were still straddling his waist and the two of you just locked eyes for a moment. This moment must've been longer, because when you felt your cheeks heating up into blush and you turned away, Dean had left the room.

It was quiet for a few moments more. You then smiled sheepishly.

"S-sorry," you were about to move off him, when Sam readjusted himself so he was laying against the wall and gently placed his hand behind your neck.

You felt your face flushing and didn't know what was going on until you felt warm, soft lips on your own. You gasped in surprise and jolted, before melting against him and wrapping your arms around his neck.

You now had up your legs around his waist as he stationary on the ground and held your neck and waist tightly against his form. One of your hands was tangled in his soft brown hair, and the other traveled up and down his chest.

You pulled back for merely a breath and a few small words.

"I think I... I love you," you whispered, but almost regretting it instantly. You saw the look of surprise cross his features and you waited for Sam's rejection to you. You shut your eyes tightly and prayed that you would appear somewhere else, but you jumped slightly when you felt his lips brush against your ear.

"I love you too," his breath was warm on your neck and it smelt month. You hit your lip before opening your eyes, just waiting for him to say he was kidding. That he was pulling you legs. But as soon as you met his gaze and held it, you could tell he meant it.

A smile broke out onto your face and you wrapped your arms around his neck, crashing your lips to his once more. His hand went straight to your (hair colour) hair and his other wrapped around your waist

Let's just say, the night got a little more heated, if you know what I mean~.