You're What?!: Dean x Pregnant!Reader

You can do this.

Wait, what the hell are you talking about? No you can't. You have no idea how he's going to react because one, he doesn't know and two, you want to surprise him. But, what if he leaves you? Well, you're married, so he probably wouldn't, but, what if he didn't want one?

Oh God, this was harder than you wished it had been.

Staring down at the little stick in your right hand, you leaned against the counter into the bathroom heavily. It was Christmas eve and you and the boys had decided to go out, but you wanted to check once more. You'd been doing this for the past three weeks.

And yes, it came up positive.

You were pregnant. And you wanted to tell Dean tonight. On Christmas eve.

You placed the stick onto the counter and turned on the cool water. You splashed yourself in the face a couple of times. Taking in a deep breath, you started to apply your makeup. A knock came on the door and you jumped slightly.

"You ready yet, (Name)?" You heard Dean call from inside.

You panicked silently, stuffing the stick into a small little wallet you carried with you. Which held a small flask of holy water, just in case. Along with some salt and a lighter. "Yeah, almost done!"

Finishing up your makeup, you took in another deep breath and let it out. Cool your jets, (Name), you'll be fine. He'll be happy.

Right?

Opening the door, you smiled, seeing Dean in a plain white, button up shirt and dark pants. It was a going to be a special dinner. Christmas eve and you're spending it together. Sam was on the other side of the room, just fixing his tie.

"I'm ready to go when you two are," you smiled softly.

He smiled at your dress. It was (favourite colour) knee length, strapless dress. You had done your makeup in (favourite colour) eye shadow and lipstick. You looked beautiful. Stunning. And he couldn't have been happier then to be able to call you his.

The rings proving it.

You the helped him with his tie. He was fully capable, he just loved seeing you do it. The way you concentrated and your small fingers weaved the fiber in and out. After, he intertwined your fingers and headed out into the car.

~~~

You had a glowing smile on your face as you sat down with the boys. You were seated in a booth right by the window. Where fresh snow was falling just outside. It was beautiful. You loved snow and everything about the feeling of Christmas in the air.

You guys never had a chance like this. Especially on Christmas. You guys would only have just had a few beers and a small little tree. But it was fine. You loved it because it was Christmas with your boys.

Dean took your hand gently. "Hey, I just.." he smiled softly and pulled out a small red box. "I got you something for Christmas this year. Celebrating our Second Anniversary."

You took the small box from his hand and opened it to reveal a small golden locket. Opening it, your eyes watered at seeing a picture of you and Dean on your wedding day on the left and one of you and both brothers on the right.

"Awe," you said, smiling down at it. "Dean, I don't know what to say... Would you mind helping me put it on?" You turned your back to him and moved your hair.

Easily, he hooked the locket around your neck and let it hang there. You fixed your hair and looked down to the gold, shimmering in the dim light of the restaurant.

"It looks beautiful on-" you cut him off with a sweet kiss to the lips. It was full of love and want. You then began to shake as you pulled back. "What's up?"

You smiled at him, before reaching shakily into your purse. "I also have something for you too," you took in a small sigh. "Its for the both of you, technically. Close your eyes."

After her did so, you pulled out the pregnancy test. You had two stashed in your purse, the others you had thrown out, out of pure fear of it. You took his hand and bit your lip, before laying it in his palm and wrapping his fingers around it.

"Open your eyes," you whispered, your eyes watering.

Dean looked down to his hand and it took him a moments examination to realize what he was holding. "What's this for?" He flipped it over, before reading it. His eyes went wide as he looked up to you. A watery smile on your face. "No way. You're kidding."

You shook your head and a tear ran down your face. "I'm pregnant."

Instead of the rejection you thought you'd see, a smile broke out onto his lips. "I'm gonna be a father? I'm gonna be a father! You hear that? I'm a dad!"

He pulled you into a tight hug and Sam had the biggest grin on his face. Before you could even catch your breath, Dean kissed you passionately. Lovingly. He kept leaving kisses all over your face and neck.

"You're going to be a mom," he laid his hand gently over your stomach. "How far along?"

"Three weeks," you murmured, grasping his shirt and hiding your face into the crook of his neck.

"Three weeks and you didn't tell me?" You could hear the smile in his voice and you laughed, wiping away your tears and mascara.

"I wanted it to be a surprise, to you and Sam," you admitted. "And I was also terrified that you'd...- that you wouldn't want a baby."

Dean smiled at you softly. "Of course I want a baby," he promised you. "Because he'd be our kid. And we'd be some pretty kickass parents."

"Are you sure?"

"I'm always sure, babe. I'm really gonna be a dad." And he embraced you warmly once more and you looked to Sam briefly, who only mouthed.

'Congrats.'