A Deadly Hunt Turned...Not so Deadly?: Balthazar x Reader

This one shot was requested by the wonderful~: @GallifreyPenguin
-------------------
You leaned, bloody and bleeding, in the darkness of the forest surrounding. It was dark and you thought you could take on a wendigo by yourself. The boys had offered to help you, but, you refused. Being the stubborn girl you were. Now, you were really regretting that choice.

Running your fingers through your bloody and filthy hair, you heard it's snuffles from around you. Packing smartly, you had brought some salt with you.

Think god for that.

You heard a loud snarl and looked up to see the thing staring right back at you. It's ugly eyes piercing your (eye colour) ones. Letting out a soft yelp, letting out a shaky breath, your side burned like hell.

The thing had clawed you, and you had just actually narrowly escaped it's grasp of death. It made you shudder, how close you were to dying. But than again, a hunter was always close to dying, so...

It started pacing around the salt circle you had protected yourself with. Oh slid down the tree as tears streaked down your muddy and bloody cheeks, cutting through the grime. Your side was burning at you felt like just giving I up then and there. Was there really a use for you anymore? You meant, that there were other hunters that would kill this thing if you failed to, right? Like Sam and Dean for instance, they were good with these kind of things.

Holding your breath, you decided to make it quick. Just break the salt circle and let the damn thing kill you. Sucking in a sharp breath, you leaned over to one side, groaning in agony as you did so, and raised a hand to break the line, when.

"Ello, love." A certain British angel's voice, caught your attention.

You uttered to face him, almost hissing in pain now and saw him looking to you with a tilted head. You rested your hand on the ground in front of you, your other resting on your wound. Your hand bloody and your breathing slowing, you forced a smile onto your face.

"H-hey Balthazar." You said, coughing out some blood.

"You've seen better days." He said, kneeling down near you. You gave a weak chuckle, before coughing out some more blood. A low growl was heard from in front of you and you both looked up to see the wendigo. Shaking his head, the angel easily offed the beast.

"Should've called you earlier..." You smiled softly darkness closing in. Before anything else could happen, you remember passing out.
---------------------
Letting out small cough, you sat up and rubbed at your eyes. You blinked them open and found yourself, not on an uncomfortable motel bed of plastic wrap covering a hospital bed, but a soft comforter beneath you. It took a moment to register in your mind that you weren't...

Weren't dead!

You weren't dead. Suddenly awake and rather alarmed, you checked for a pulse on your wrist before the pulse on your neck. Feeling a bit distressed, I'm not sure why, you looked around. The view outside caught you off guard. Not in a bad way, but, in a good one. We're you? No way, were you in...Paris?

You stood, seeing that your side wasn't burning anymore, you let out a small happy sigh. A soft smile crossing your lips as you ran your fingers through your (hair colour) hair. You pushed open the doors leading into the balcony of your hotel room.

You could see the Eiffel Tower perfectly. It was so beautiful. You looked down and saw a small note on the balcony ledge and picked it up. Reading it through, you smiled softly. The wind tousling with your hair, you turned to see a smile Balthazar, holding a thornless rose out to you.

"So, will you?" His British accent made you smile more.

You nodded and ran over to him. Hugging him tightly and whispering yes and yes over and over again. Her hugged you back, before pulling away, tucking the thornless rose behind your ear.

I know that there are better times it ask you, (Name) (Last Name), but I thought this would be the best of them all, so, go out with me?
~Balthazar

-------------------
I'm hoping this was alright! I tried my best and I thought this was adorable, thank you for the suggestion~!