Renting Rooms: Dean x Reader

This lovely request was done by @HouseAcademy13. Thanks so much and I hope it turned out like you wanted! And for my other lovely requesters, I'll get them all done in time!

~Kat
-------------------

Oh god, it was so late.

Resting your head against the headrest of the passenger seat in the impala, you let out a sharp groan and then suddenly overcome by a yawn, which you his behind your hand. You brushed your (hair colour) hair back and sighed again. "Can we please just find a motel for the night and stay there?"

The older Winchester, who had been driving, of course, shook his head. "Sammy's in Colorado and we need to get to him." And now he was gonna be stubborn. Great. A Winchester and stubbornness went together as good as PB&J or to make it better, Dean and pie.

Rolling your eyes, you looked over to him. "Sam's a big boy, he knows how to protect himself. And plus, he's probably sitting at his laptop right now, doing research," you then looked out the window when he didn't respond. "It's 1am Dean, come on, at least a few winks of sleep?"

"I've driven longer and farther before. And to add, (Name),," he grumbled, although, he was unable to hide the yawn that had escaped him.

"Ha!" You grinned, lightly punching his shoulder. "You're tired Dean-o, just like me. Just because you pull that 'I've driven longer before' crap," you lamely mimicked his voice and burly position. "Doesn't mean you can't be tired too."

As much as he tried to ignore it, his lips twitched upwards in a small smirk. "Do I really sound like that?"

"To me," you grinned teasingly. "You do. Now come on, you may be able to keep secrets from your me but this ain't one of them."

"Fine," he glanced you, his emerald eyes shining dully moonlight flitting in through the impala's windows. "But only because you asked me to. Anyone else and I would've ignored them."

That made you blush a little. He had always flirted shamelessly with you, but you just brushed it off and teased him back. You never really took it like like he was actually interested in you. Of course, like many other women, you had your eyes on him with the biggest brush you could imagine. And being as close as you row were, it was impossible to see why you two weren't together yet.

Being the girl you were, and having fallen head over heels in love with your best friend, you went to his brother, you went to Sam. For advice. Of course, you trusted his judgement and he knew what he was talking about, especially when it came to his older brother.

You had always has the slightest of hopes that one day he would realize how much he loved you... Or maybe that was a fantasy too, you're mind had a tendency to screw with you. And almost always giving you false hope of Dean liking you back. Ignoring how many girls he took to bed everyone once in a while, meaning he wasn't the cleanest man out there but at least he has experience right? Shit, there you went again. You hadn't even noticed how your thoughts had carried you off, until Dean cleared his throat.

"(Name), hello. Earth to (Name)?" He had been waving a hand in front of your face after he had pulled into the parking lot of the motel he had found. First one off the highway at that. "You there?"

You had snapped out of your thoughts and you shook your head. "Huh? Oh yeah, my thoughts just carried me off. Sorry about that."

"For as long as I've known you, I've never remembered catching you so out of it before," he chuckled lightly to himself before opening the door to his side. "Come on, grab your bag and we can head in to get a room."