Nothing Will Happen To You: One Shot

This is dedicated to: BethanyFry3

-------------------------

Bethany grabbed her bag from the countertop at the bar, said a short goodbye to her friends and walked out the door leading onto the parking lot. The only cars there were a black 67' Chevy impala and her own. She looked the impala over, but something snagged her ankle and kept her from going anywhere.

It yanked on her and she screamed bloody murder as she fell to the ground. The rope, or whatever the hell it was, around her ankle pulled her away and soon enough she was knocked out cold.

-------------------

A voice broke Beth back into consciousness. There was a loud banging noise or something, and a voice calling out to her. She opened her brown eyes and blinked. It was dark and her head hurt like hell. She rubbed at it, and she sat up.

"Thank god, you're alive." A young male voice spoke quietly.

She looked over, and rubbed her eyes, the lights were way too dull to make out anything but the bars surrounding her and the dark shape of the other man in the other cage. She looked down to her attire and noticed she was dressed differently.

Bethany was in a baggy shirt and baggy beige caprees. She squeaked in confusion and fright, and latched into the bars holding her in.

"Shush." The man said. "You don't want them to come down here."

"Who's them?" She whispered, her voice hoarse.

"I don't know, I haven't seen them yet. They wear cloaks and keep their faces hidden from me."

Tears welled in her eyes and she sunk to the bottom of the cage. "I'm going to die in here. Aren't I?"

"No, no you're not." He told her softly, but sternly. "My brother's coming for me and when he finds us, you're going to get out alive as well. I'm not going to let them get you."

She smiled lightly to herself. "I'm Bethany Dawn Elizabeth."

"Sam Winchester." He replied. "Now listen to me Bethany. When my brother Dean gets here, we're both getting out alive. Not just me and whatever you do, if they open that door for you. Don't leave it."

"Why not?" She questioned, looking and meeting his, or what she could see of them, eyes. They were shining dully in the dim light and her heart skipped a beat.

Sam sighed loudly. "There was a man in that one before you, they opened the door for him and he ran out, no matter how times I warned him not to, he did."

"And...?"

"And the last thing I heard of him was a scream of pain and a gunshot." He finished. "They killed him."

A door opened and she squeaked. A loud buzzing sound happened and you heard a door open. It was hers a man, or what she thought was a man, came and grabbed her arms roughly. Sam's door had been opened as well, and he pressed himself against the far wall of his cage.

"You stay the hell away from me!" He growled. But when he saw Bethany being grabbed he lunged himself towards the bars. "You be careful with her, or I swear to god I'll kick your ass to the moon!"

The man didn't say anything, just threw her into the cage with him. The metal door swung shut and it locked again. The other one, they heard a man yelling as he was dragged down the stairs and thrown into the apt her cage.

"Get your filthy paws off me!" He yelled.

Bethany looked up as blood trickled down her knees as they had scraped the floor. The door opened once more and Sam grabbed her arms gently but strongly and pulled her into his chest. His arms around her as a shield.

"Stay the hell away from us."

A plate clattered to the floor and the door shut one last time, before always was silent. Well, except for the man raging beside them. Sam didn't let Beth go until he knew she was safe.

"Sorry." He said sheepishly, rubbing the back of his neck and moving his brown hair from his eyes. "If that was in any way awkward..."

"It's fine." She smiled lightly. "It was sweet of you to be that protective of me."

"They're not getting you." He said, brushing her chocolate brown hair from her eyes. "I'm not going to let anything touch you, Bethany Elizabeth. I'll protect you."

Sam rested a hand on her cheek and she leaned into his cool touch. He leant down and pressed his lips to her forehead, but before she knew what she was doing. She kissed his lips softly. He reacted and kissed her back, holding her waist, they pulled away for air.

She smiled and curled into him as he leaned against the caged walls.

"So, you have a brother?" She said, with an innocent smile. "You think he'll like me?"

Sam laughed laughed lightly. "He'll love you, I know I do."

He entangled his fingers in her hair and pulled her in for a another, soft but sweet kiss.