Seduction: Dean x Reader

You were just in a (favourite colour) spaghetti strap and short jean shorts, you were currently in the bunker and sitting alone. Waiting in the silence. Sam and Dean had gone on a hunt, but this time, you actually didn't want to go. You were tired and just wanted a break.

Your boyfriend, Dean, gave you a sympathetic smile and agreed to let you stay back, as long as you kept yourself safe and away from anyone that would want to do something to you. You agreed to him and pecked his lips before he had left with Sam.

You looked around and you noticed Dean had left one of his jackets. Being bored and wanting him to be back around, they had been gone for a out a week now, you stood, grabbed it and slipped it on. It was a little big for you, but you wrapped yourself in it.

It still had his cologne and you loved it. You missed him, you missed him so, so much. You heart almost started to break at the thought of him being another week or two.

It was late and you decided that he wasn't going to be back tonight. Every night you wished he'd appear and you'd be able to run your hands along his stir, jawline and kiss his temple like you always did. Standing, and shaking that from your mind, you went into the room you two shared and climbed into the bed.

------------------------

The light was out and the door was closed. A loud thump startled you awake. You jumped, hunter instincts kicking in immediately and you swung your feet over the edge. You grabbed the spare gun, you and Dean kept in your room for safety precautions, and cocked it.

You opened the door silently and moved out into the dark hallway of the bunker. You were still clad in Dean's jacket and your (eye colour) eyes searching the dark rooms. There were grunts and a light flicked on.

You winced at the sudden bright light, and opened your eyes to only have it blurred and disoriented. Your eyes adjust finally and you see Dean and Sam standing, with their bags over their shoulders. Dean dropped his and your eyes started to tear up.

You placed the safety back on the gun and dropped it to the ground. A tear ran down your cheek and you pretty much tackled Dean in a hug and attacked his face in kisses. He pulled back after you finished your little session and kissed your lips.

"I missed you." You whispered against his lips.

"I missed you to, baby." He said, entangling his fingers in your (hair colour) hair and pulled you in for a deeper kiss which you accepted gratefully.

"Welp." Sam said, semi-awkwardly. "I'm going to go over here now..."

"I missed you so much." You said, pulling back for air.

"I missed you so much more." He smirked.

"Oh yeah?" You smiled. "Prove how much more."

"How about I show you how much I missed you, in my bedroom. Without our clothes..." He was cut off by soft lips on his own.

"Hell yeah." You grinned, before he picked you up bridal style and brought you into his bedroom for the night.