Chapter 26

It took a while when Optimus landed back to the ground and there was everybody. Optimus kneeled and let Cade, Tessa and Shane go but i wanted to stay with Optimus. I didn't want to let go. Tessa was hugging Cade for a long time.

"It's finally over." I said to Optimus.

"You did great job." Optimus said and turned to look at me. I smiled widely to him.

"So did you...." I started.

"I need to tell you something." I continued and he looked concerned.

"There something but the Allspark has spread... That's why i started floating." I said.

"Hmm... I expected that but there needs to be answers for this." Optimus answered.

"When Savoy beated almost the crap out of me, it was only on the skin but everything else was fine. If that would've happened to me like 10 years ago i would be dead." I thought outloud.

"I couldn't protect you." Optimus said.

"Yes you did. It only matters that we're both alive. You can't let that bother you because i will always be grateful to you." I said.

Then we noticed Bee drive towards us and i was happy that he was okay too.

"Brave warriors... you are free!" Optimus said and the Dinobots transformed and started to leave.

"I'll ride with you anytime, Spike!" Crosshairs said.

"This Seed belongs to our creators, whoever they are. There remains a price on my head. I endanger you all if i stay." Optimus started and grabbed the Seed. I scoffed and shook my head a little bit 'cause i knew he was gonna do something like this.

"I shall take it where it can never be found. " Optimus ended.

"Will we ever see you again?" Cade asked.

"Cade Yeager, i do not know. But whenever you look to the stars, think of one of them as my soul." Optimus answered.

"Defend this family, Autobots, as they have you. Defend. All they can be." Optimus continued.

"I will wait you." I said to Optimus.

"We will meet some day, the sparks that bring us together by fate." Optimus said while he put me carefully down. He looked up to the sky and he flied up to the sky. I stayed there watching him disappear.

I felt sadness to lose him again but we will meet again. I know because he is my destiny.