Chapter 6

I was still standing on the ladders and i was waiting Cade to bring me the torch again but then we heard Tess to yell.

"Dad!" Tess yelled.

"What's going on?" I asked.

"I have no idea." Cade said and she threw things down and he went outside. Lucas followed him too. I walked down the ladders and i walked closer to the door. I stood in the doorway and i looked out what was going on. It was the government and many cars parked to Cade's yard.

"No..." I said.

I turned quickly to look at Optimus.

"They know." I said to him.

Optimus looked at me and then to the ground. He was thinking something.

"Shit..." I murmured and i closed the door quickly.

"What do we do?" I asked from Optimus.

"I want you to leave." Optimus said.

"No way i'm gonna do that i just got you back!" I whisper yelled to him. I looked up 'cause i heard a helicopter fly above us.

I tried to listen if i heard what they were saying so i went closer to the door and opened it slightly.

"My men and i are trying to track down an abandoned truck. Also a person who travels with them would be nice bonus." I heard the man say and i was confused. They've never tried to search me and i'm not even wanted.

"Optimus, i need you to hide." I told him and he started to look around.

"Where's my shirt..." I murmured and i went to grab my longsleeve shirt and i put it on.

"Search the property!" The man yelled and my eyes went wide open.

"Hurry!" I whispered to Optimus.

"What do you mean, search the property? You don't have a warrant." I heard Cade raise his voice.

"I will buy some more time." I said and i opened the door and stepped out from the barn.

"Hey!" I yelled and the men turned to look at me. I walked closer to them and one man walked closer to me holding his gun out.

"What do you think you're doing? If i was you i wouldn't point that thing at me." I told the man.

"It's her!" Someone yelled.

"Yeah, yeah." I said and walked closer to Cade and the another man. I held my hands up.

"Look who's here... Y/n L/n, my name's James Savoy. I'm federal agent. My men and i are trying to find a truck. Maybe you know something about it?" James said to me.

"Okay listen here James Savoy. I really don't know or care who you are but i have absolutely no idea what you're talking about." I smiled softly to him.

"Funny, we received a call from someone." James said.

"Oh you did?" I asked.

"Listen here, that truck cost American lives. I don't have time for this crap." James said and the men started to search more and they even started to walk towards us.

"Hey! Don't you dare to touch me! Do you know who i am?" I asked from the man who didn't look happy.

"I think it doesn't matter anymore who you were." Savoy said.

"I haven't lost my rank." I murmured.

"Wait. But if you guys do find a truck, we get a reward, right?" I heard Lucas ask while the men also walked towards him.