Chapter 16

I turned around and i started to walk calmly out of there. I tried to act normal and that everything was fine. I was right at the corned and i turned to look the agents but they turned to look at me and started running.

"Hey!" They yelled.

I started to run out of there and i ran under a door which wasn't fully closed down.

"Stop right there!" They yelled to me.

I was on the hallway and i could see the big doors. I was so close. I jumped over the little gates but then two man ran towards me with a guns.

"Freeze!" They yelled.

"Oh, no..." I murmured and i lifted my arms up. One man walked behind me and started to push me.

"Up against the wall." He said and then he put handcuffs on me.

There was that man previously and then this face i've know a long time. I didn't say anything. I didn't open my mouth not for once and they pushed me towards the elevator until we were all in there.

"Corporate espionage. That's a very serious crime, Ms. L/n." This Joshua said to me.

I stared at them deathly in the eyes but he just smiled there. So easy to be the big boss. We walked towards one office room and they took the handcuffs off. One of the man walked me one of the chairs and pushed me down to sit.

I crossed my arms and i leaned back to the chair. Joshua was standing there and staring at me until Harold walked in.

"Major L/n. Long time no see." Harold started.

"You know that i'm trying to defend the nation from alien war. We've had a taste of what that looks like, and you too know it pretty well but we're not gonna tolarate another." Harold said and sat down in front of me.

"Defending?! Is that what you're doing?! Can't you see that you're making another war by killing my friend and then making those shitty copies!" I yelled to him.

"Listen, there is a version of this conversation where you get to go back to where you lived happily. You have no idea what you're involved with here." Harold said to me and crossed his hands.

"You fucking serious? You talking about me who has been working and living with the Autobots for over ten years? You know that i've chosen this life and i've chosen my family and friends because people like you shouldn't deserve to be here." I spitted to him.

"I'm going to ask you this once. Where is Optimus Prime?" Harold asked.

"Sorry, but i'm not saying shit..." I said.

There was silence.

"You know that i could kill you..." I smiled to them.

Then i saw Harold looking behind me and i heard something. It was Bee and Drift. I ran away from the way 'cause Bee kicked the glass.

"Come on. Let's get out of here." Bee whirred to me. I looked at him and i started to run towards him until i jumped. Bee helped me a little bit and held me a little bit.

"Bee! Where's Optimus." I said to him.

We were back down and Bee pointed the other way. Clearly they went that way.

"I'll catch you up!" I said and i started to run the stairs up to the hall where they were. It took me a while but i tried to run like it was about life and death. I heard gun shots and other noises.

They were destroying the lab.

"Destroy everything!" Optimus ordered.

"Optimus!" I yelled to him but he was so focused on destroying the lab that he didn't hear me. I finally got closer to them and the situation was calming down.