Chapter 25

"I'm gonna go and help him." I said.

"You gonna die! Look at you." Cade said to me.

"He helped us! He had his faith in us! I'm not going to leave him alone." I yelled.

"Bee is gonna take you out of here! I loved to meet you guys." I smiled to them.

"These are not farewells." Cade said but he sounded also little bit asking.

"No, but go in the car!" I said and i started to push him inside Bee's altmode.

"Take this!" Cade opened the window and handed the gun to me.

"Thanks." I smiled and i tapped Bee's roof. He started to drive away and i started to run towards Lockdown's ship. I saw a huge explosion so i speeded up. I ran behind a stone pillar and i looked Optimus. He was fighting with Lockdown. I kept my eyes on those two. It looked promising until someone tried to shoot me. I covered my head and i looked forward. It was Harold.

"Don't you dare-.." I started but the pointed a gun and approached towards me.

"You see, it takes patience to make a man. The patience to watch and wait, to protect all of us, quietly. For God and country, without any recognition at all!" Harold yelled at me.

"You don't know anything about patience or protection..." I said to Harold and i tried to step away from the stone pillar.

"Y/n!" Optimus yelled at me.

"There are no good aliens! Or bad aliens, L/n. It's just us and them. And you chose them." Harold said and was ready to shoot me.

"Always." I said to Harold until i saw Optimus with side eye and he shoot towards Harold. He flew back and he was dead. I took the gun from the ground and i looked at Optimus.

"Y/n, i told you to leave!" Optimus yelled and Lockdown punched him. Optimus flew towards the building and he tried to get up but Lockdown kicked him. He pushed the sword through Optimus' chest. Optimus was grunting and tried to fight back.

"You saved that human instead of saving yourself? You bring shame upon us all." Lockdown said to Optimus.

"Dare to touch her." Optimus said to Lockdown.

"Hey, get away from him!" I yelled and i shot towards Lockdown. He turned to look at me and i went behind to old building's wall when Lockdown started shooting.

"You really don't know who i am." I said and i shoot Lockdown's shoulder. I kept shooting but then i heard a car driving towards us. It was Bee. Cade and the others jumped out of the car. I scoffed a little bit but i focused back to Lockdown. Bumblebee drove past Optimus and transformed to attack on Lockdown.

"I gave you an order!" Optimus grunted to Bee but he didn't listen. Bee attacked on Lockdown and i tried to help him. I kept shooting at him while i tried to walk little closer. Bee also shoot him and Lockdown flew back.

"Cade! Don't do anything stupid! Leave or you're gonna die!" I yelled to them and i turned to look Lockdown again.

"Lockdown!" I yelled to him and his gaze wandered towards me.

"Y/n, get out of here! This is my fight!" Optimus tried to yell at me but i didn't listen to his words.

"If it's yours, it's mine too..." I murmured but i knew he didn't hear it.

"It's my fight, and you're all gonna die!" Lockdown said and threw Bee on to the ground. I backed of little bit and i lowered myself but i fell on the ground. He tried to attack on me but then Shane tackled Lockdown to the ground. He fell next to me and swinged his sword. I kept fighting for my life on the ground and Lockdown tried to push his sword through my body but i tackled it with the gun.

"You're gonna die!" I yelled to Lockdown and i grunted while i tried to keep his sword away.

"You see my face, your life is done!" Lockdown stood up and was about to slice me in half but then Optimus jumped above him and pushed his sword through Lockdown's body. He fell towards me and i covered my face until Optimus sliced him in half and pushed Lockdown away from me.

"I told not to touch her." Optimus murmured.

"Yeah!" Shane celebrated.

"Honor to the end." Optimus said while looking at me.

There was missiles flying towards the building behind us. I stood up quickly and i stood next to Optimus.

"Cade!" I yelled to him.

"Hurry!" Optimus said and they ran next to me, behind Optimus' shield.

"Quickly! I'm setting off Lockdown's grenade! Hold tight!" Optimus said after he placed the grenade to the ground and held us all closer to his body. The bomb started whirring but Optimus flied towards the sky and away from the bomb. I looked down and i saw how it exploaded.