Chapter 18

We were getting closer to our destination and we decided to meet up in one of the bridge.

"This is so messed up." I murmured to Crosshairs.

"The whole planet is. Those humans are just waste of time." Crosshairs said.

"Thank you... Anyway you're right." I answered to him.

"Y/n, i don't even know what you are. Are you even 100% human?" Crosshairs asked.

"Right... I mean i don't know. Everybody can have their own opinion." I said.

"God, it's close..." I said and i looked the ship.

"Okay, let's go get the big boss back!" Crosshairs said and stopped next to Bee.
I looked the ship and the Autobots transformed too.

"Bee, come on." Cade said to him.

"It's a bad idea. But i'm all about bad ideas." Hound said and loaded his gun.

"Hound!" I said to him.

"Let's go!" Hound said and then he grabbed me and helped in the ship. I held on from his shoulder plate while he climbed up on top of it. We walked further and tried to find a way where we could go in.

"This is crazy." Shane whispered.

"Welcome to my world." I whispered back.

"Look, you wanna cut and run, you better do it now. I'm gonna die trying." Cade said to Shane.

"Hey, i'm not here to help you get your daughter. You're here to help me to get my girlfriend." Shane said back to Cade.

"Pretty confident." I said while crossing my arms and i looked the Autobots.

"Okay, let's go in!" Hound said.

We found a way inside the ship and this was like a slide but we went carefully.

"Just watch your steps." I said to Cade and Shanez

"We're behind enemy lines now. Lockdown's ship has booby traps. Eyes open." Hound said while he slided down. I was next and then i jumped down. I looked around and it was pretty creepy.

"Beware of his bone grinders, brain blinders, flesh peelers, chromosomal inverters, catatonic sludge, black hole trapdoors, and, of course radiation." Crosshairs listed.

"Is that all?" Shane asked.

"Nah, there could be more." I murmured in front of Drift.

"We must be quick. We have the element of surprise. Let's try to use violence as a last resort." Drift said calmly until there was Lockdown's creature which attacked from the wall towards Drift.

"Oh, get it!" Crosshairs yelled.

Drift kept slicing it. "I kill you! Kill you!" Drift said.

"Ugh. I hate those things." Crosshairs said.

"He's not alive anymore." Drift confirmed.

"Well, i'm sure about that." I answered to him.

"Well, we looked. They're not here. Let's go." Crosshairs shrugged.

"What? Hey, i'm not going anywhere without Tessa." Cade started to argue with Crosshairs.

"I'm unclear. What's in it for me?" Crosshairs asked from Cade.

"Could you please?" I asked from them but they didn't listen.

"Whay's in it for you?" Cade raised his voice until Hound stepped in and pointed his gun towards Crosshairs which then lifted his servos up.