Chapter 12

We were heading to Chicago. We decided that Tess and Shane are going to "grab" few things from the store. Drift and Crosshairs went with them and the rest of us found a tall building and looked like church but it was empty from the inside. Even the Autobots fitted there.

"There's a full-on manhunt out for us, so we have some new rules. Anyone who has got a badhe is not our friend. We're gonna divide and conquer." Those were Cade's words before we left.

I sat there and i watched Drift's training. I've always liked to watch what he's doing and when you know something about his past, he's more interesting even though he may seem like boring Autobot.

"Cade, i'm so sorry i pulled you all in this." I said.

"Don't apologize. It would have happend to anyone." Cade said and he brought a box with him.

"I will fix all of this. I'll promise." I said and i watched him while he walk towards the table. We heard that someone walked in from the door and those teenagers were back.

"Hey, i found a whole bunch of boxes of clothes. So, sweetie, you can get some long pants, nice, loose-fitting ones, and lose the short shorts, okay?" Cade said to her while they brought the essentials from the store.

"What'd you guys get?" Cade asked. I stood up and i went to look what they brought. Tess and Cade lifted the backpacks and the things flew on the table and lastly Tess put a huge jar of protein powder on the table.

"It's protein." She said to Cade.

"Look, i said the essentials, okay?" Cade said and lifted the jar.

"It wasn't easy. We almost got caught." Tess said.

"I think whatever you get it's just better than nothing." I said and i leaned towards the table.

"You dtole mouthwash?" Cade asked from Shane.

"I like to be fresh when i'm making out with your daughter." Shane said and Tess started to smile.

"That's funny." Tess said.

"Don't wanna be a dick but it's not." I said and i raised my eyebrows. Cade didn't say anything but grabbed the mouthwash bottle and threw it across the room. Bumblebee started to laugh behind us and i turned to look at him.

"Yeah, that's not happening ever." Cade said and looked at Tess.

"Ever?" Tess chuckled.

I saw Optimus getting back from wherever he was and now was our turn.

"Cade, i need your help." I said to him and i we to grab the drone he stole and other things we could need.

"Optimus, could you take us to the KSI building?" I asked from him.

"Yeah, it's not far away from here." Optimus said.

"KSI?" Cade asked.

"Just i'll explain on the way." I said to him.

*
*
*

Optimus stopped in fromt of the KSI and i knew it's little bit risky but this shouldn't take too long.

"Okay, so i need you to fly this drone and people there has their own profile cards. I want you to take as clear a picture as possible so that the face and their informations are there." I said to Cade.

"I can do that." Cade nodded.

"Good." I smiled to him.

Cade prepared and flew the drone out and started to fly towards the people. He needed to find his "victim"

"Try that man!" I said and pointed the man who was walking out of the building and his card was on his chest.

Cade flew the drone closer and the man started to panic and flail the drone until he fell to the ground.

"Got it." Cade said.

"Good! Now we just need to hope that it's clear." I said. Cade flew the drone back and he went to sit normally.

"Ok, let's get out of here." I said and Optimus started his engines and started to drive back to our hiding place.