Chapter 21

We were hoovering on top of China and we tried to find the Seed.

"We're getting closer to the bald guy!" Hound announced.

"Finally." I murmured.

Drift kept flying closer to the building and towards Joshua.

"Joshua!" Cade yelled.

"Hey, Baldy!" Hound yelled too.

"Hey, it's me! Hey!" Joshua yelled and raised at his arm

"See! Sometimes should listen to people who know things!" I yelled to him and i was standing behind Bee.

"Bring it over now! Let's go." Cade yelled to Joshua.

"Hurry! Come on!" Cade yelled to Joshua who tried to give the Seed to us.

"Let's go! Move it!" Hound said.

"What is taking so long?" I murmured and i tried to see Joshua.

"Looks like we might have company." Hound said and looked down.

"What?" I asked.

Then we felt a huge nudge and someone shoot to our ship. I fell fowards and so did Cade and the others.

"We're hit! We're hit!" Hound said.

"Prime!" I yelled and i also tried to grab on something. but it was too late 'cause the ship was already losing its control and it was wandering away. I hit to the ground and opened my eyes carefully. Black smoke was coming out of the ship but now we had bigger problems.

"Fuck!" I yelled. This can't be happening again... I turned to look that everyone was okay. Joshua was still helding the Seed.

"You!" I yelled and pointed at him. Joshua's eyes went wide open and he started to back off.

"Listen, i know-.." Joshua muttered.

"Y/n, we don't have time for that!" Cade yelled.

I walked next to Joshua and i grabbed from the bag so we could carry it faster. We were other side of the building and we were looking down. Just let me say, it didn't look good.

"I count ten below!" Hound said.

"Keep on eye on them..." I said to Hound while i turned to look at Joshua again.

"I thought you said you had one prototype get infected. " Cade asked from him.

"Now he's got operational control of my other 50." Joshua said.

"You can't be serious?" I started and i pinched my nose bridge. "Why didn't you listen to me! I told you, you're gonna start the another shit show." I said to Joshua but he kept looking between me and Cade.

"Just let's go." I said and i started to lead the way somewhere else.

"I may have started the apocalypse, but you brought this family in here. And that's terrible from a major." Joshua said while he kept walking behind me.

"This family? What about the millions in this country? You brought the apocalypse here... I will feed you to those prototypes if you don't have any better things to say." I said back to him.

"Please, do me a favor." Joshua muttered.

"Hound, Bee! I trust you in this one!" I yelled to them while they tried to contact Optimus and the other Autobots.

"Hurry!" Cade yelled and we started to jog but then someone shoot a missile next to us and we fell down.

"Go, go, go." I said to them and we started to run away but they kept shooting at us.

"Evac! Evac!" Hound yelled.

We kept running our way to the elevator and the doors finally opened.

"Into the elevator! Get in." Cade yelled. We all tried to fit in the small elevator and i pushed the button but then someone shoot towards us. It was Savoy.

"Close the door!" Cade yelled.

"There's too much weight!" I said and the shooting stopped.

"I'll go!" Cade yelled.

"Sit down!" I said to him and i quickly stood up and pushed him away. I pressed the elevator's button to the first floor and the doors started to closer.

"Y/n!" Cade yelled.

"Find the Autobots!" I yelled to them.

I turned to look at Savoy and he started to shoot again.

"Savoy! Come get me!" I yelled to him while i started to run away from him. I kept running and i saw how Savoy kept running after me. He was out off ammos. Savoy eventually reached at me and pushed me through a weaker fence and we both fell to the ground. I tried to get up quickly and i started to run on the edge of the building when i noticed that you can climb down but it's gonna be risky. But what life would be without riskies? I started to jump down.

"I know what you are!" Savoy yelled but i didn't focus on him. I tried to jump again but then the metal plate broke under my feet and i lost my balance. I got a grib from somewhere but eventually it broke too. I fell couple of floors down until i got a grib from a ventilation machine.

"That's a long way down." Savoy said and he started to kick the another ventilation machine above me.

"You're crazy!" I yelled to him.

"Then we have something in common." Savoy smiled and the another ventilation machine started to fell down and it hit me. I started to fell down again and i wanted to close my eyes but then i felt i fell on another metal plate and this time i was laying on top of it. I noticed a metal pipe and i grabbed from it so i was hangin' on there. I threw myself on top of another metal plate and i almost lost me balance.

"Crap..." I murmured and i backed of quickly. I leaned towards the wall.

"I'm coming for you!" Savoy yelled to me.

"We'll see!" I yelled back to him until he jumped in front of me and then towards me so he pushed us both through a window and we were in someone's home. I grunted and i quickly stood up but then Savoy took a piece of wood from a broken shelf and hit my back with it. Then he turned me around and punched me to my stomach and left side of my face.
He kept punching me but i tried to dodge the punches. I grabbed him by his shoulders and i threw him towards the wall. He reached a porcelain pot and threw it towards me.

"Didn't you mum teach you not to break other's people's property!" I yelled to him and punched his face. He backed off a little and then attacked on me again pushing me through a wooden shelf. I tried to punch him again but he dodged it and pushed me towards the wall. He brought his hands on my neck and tried to choke me.
With another hand i tried to grab from his neck and with my right hand i punched to his throat so he lost the grib and i kicked him away from me. Savoy fell to the ground and groaned. He stood back up and kept his eyes on me.

"You never should have teamed up with that truck." Savoy said and pointed at me.

"You never should have kill my family." I said back to him.

"Tough luck, Soldier. They were never your real family." Savoy said.

"It's major to you." I murmured.

Savoy was getting mad and he took a knife out of his pocket.

"You wanna taste some metal?" I asked from him raising my eyebrows. I took something from the shelf behind me and i threw it towards Savoy so it distracted him.

"Good!" I said and i punched his jaw and i pushed him towards the window so he went through it and fell down.