Chapter 7

"You're gonna shoot my little girl?" Cade asked from Savoy.

"If i have to." Savoy said.

"Shoot me not her!" I yelled

"Look, i don't know. I told you everything that i know! He's gone. He left. He was in the barn, i swear to God! Like Y/n said! Just let her go." Cade yelled.

"Please, please." Tess begged.

"Seven seconds." Savoy said to me.

"You can't use people like that! You know i'll never tell even if i knew something!" I said to him.

"Listen to her! She's telling the truth! He left from the barn!" Cade tried to help me.

Savoy looked the man who kept me on the ground and nodded to him. Then i could feel the man's knee sink into my back and that hurted like a bitch. I started to yell but then he stopped for a second so i could breath.

"Stop! Stop!" I yelled.

Then Savoy shoot next to me to the ground.

"You got two seconds." Savoy warned.

"I told you! I don't know where he went!" I yelled.

"Try more" Savoy commanded the man in top of me. Next thing i could feel sharpness go into my side.

*screams

"No! Stop!" I yelled out of my lungs.

Few seconds after that i hear the barn to blow up and every man started to run away from us towards the barn and they started to shoot Optimus.

"Here I am!" Optimus said and rolled out of the barn and also tried to shoot all of the agents.

I stared at Optimus and i tried to stood up. I ran out of Optimus's way to behind a tree.

"Y/n! Cade! They're going to kill you! Get out of here!" Optimus yelled.

Cade grabbed from Tess and helped her up. Cade then looked at me.

"Y/n!" He yelled.

"Go! I'll be fine! We'll follow you!" I yelled back to him. I saw Optimus ran away and i stood up so i tried to ran somewhere closer to him. I saw Cade, Lucas and Tess went to the field and tried to ran away. I tried to ran towards the road and then Cade's whole house and yard blew off. I covered my face and i kept running.

"Y/n!" I heard Optimus call me and he transformed back to his altmode and drove towards me. I stopped and Optimus opened his door for me and i jumped in.

"Go!" I said to him and he started to drive. The helicopter tried to shoot us.

"I told you to leave." Optimus said to me.

"Yeah, and i said not without you!" I said back to him.

"I can't hear or see you when someone is hurting you." Optimus said.

"Well something needed to be done!" I said loudly.

"Tell me atleast you're okay." Optimus asked.

"I'm perfectly fine." I said and i tried to look back.

"We need to lose them." Optimus said.

"Yeah." I murmured and i pushed my heard from the window.

Optimus drove towards the city but i didn't have any idea what he was gonna do. I also tried to search Cade but i didn't see them yet. 

There was cars following us and also a Decepticon. Optimus suddenly transformed and i wasn't prepared to that at all.

"Whoa!" I said.