Chapter 20

I'm kicking the rocks while i'm trying to find the Autobots.

"What did he mean by leaving? Leaving me here alone, again? He can't leave without talking to me..." I thought outloud to myself.

"Ay, Missy! So what do you think?" Hound asked.

"Well i thought about to call this Joshua and have a nice little talk but one, i don't have a phone and two, i don't know where around the planet he is" I murmured.

"I can help with that." Drift said.

"Great, now i need to phone anymore." I murmured.

"You really gonna do it?" Cade suddenly asked.

"And what are you doing?" I asked.

"Well, we need to know what the plan is." He said and then held a phone. I reached it and Cade gave it to me.

"Drift?" I asked from him.

"We've intercepted the encrypted communications. Joshua Joyce is headed to his factory in Guangzhou, China." Drift said.

"Perfect." I murmured.

I opened the phone and i wrote his number to the phone. I didn't know what this feeling was right now? Was i nervous, angry or both? I pressed the call button and i was just waiting him to pick up. It took a while and i thought that he's not gonna pick up.

"Joshua Joyce." I heard.

Silence...

"So... You do know that your company's in big trouble." I started.

"You better have a damn good lawyer." Joshua answered and sounded like he was smiling.

"I don't need a lawyer. I have something better but you should have a great one 'cause you're about to be responsible for the annihilation of a city. Don't you get it? Your tech is hacked and your robots are infected. Your dear friend Galvatron want the Seed so basically you're helping killing of millions. Listen, you have your consience 'cause you're an invertor and i have consience 'cause i work.. worked in the military and i'm saving lives... Joshua, you can't let Galvatron to have that Seed." I explained to him.

"I control Galvatron. I created him." Joshua said.

"Do you? Do you really or does he control you?" I asked from Joshua and he didn't answer me anymore. I ended the call and i gave the phone back to Cade. I squated and i pushed my fingers through my hair.

"What? What happened?" Cade asked.

I rubbed my eyes and i stood up looking at Drift.

"We need to go to in China..." I said.

"How fast that thing can get us halfway around the world?" Cade asked.

"Please." I scoffed.

"Very. It's a spaceship." Drift said and looked at his sword. I started smiling but then i heard sirens wailing.

"Guess that's our sign to leave." I said. Bee jumped off from the train and we started to walk towards the Ship. Tess was watching the police cars and Cade went to get her but i kept walking towards the ship. I needed to do this.

I stood there waiting them and they eventually were running towards the ship.

"Move! We're retrieving the Seed, but then we're done defending the humans." Optimus said and he didn't sound happy. I know he was pissed.

"What, done? What do you mean, you're done?" Cade asked confused.

"Means finished, see ya, goodbye." Crosshairs said and that was exactly what it meant. I went inside the ship and i sat down and i kept pinching my leg. I was thinking Optimus' words and i've never heard him saying those kind of things. Does he mean it? What about me? I can't leave him, i don't wanna leave him, i don't wanna be alone. I didn't say anything to anyone until i saw Optimus to kneel in front of me. He was scanning my body.

"Y/n." Optimus started and his voice tone was harsh.

"Don't." I started.

"First, don't apologize... Did you mean what you said?" I asked from Optimus and i felt Cade's head to turn and stare at us.

"How many more of our kind must be sacrificed to atone for human's mistakes?" Optimus asked and he stood up.

"So i'm not human, hm? You know that even though i have the spark and my insides are metal but i'm still part of human... Even though i feel being like you after 10 years but that's not the point. Optimus, humans makes mistakes and it's one thing you can't avoid." I started while i stood up and i followed Optimus.

"Some of the precious and the most amazing things comes from mistakes. When i met you and the Autobots it was the most amazing thing ever in my life and still is. You! and the other Autobots are so important to me that i wouldn't know where i would be right know if i didn't meet you... When i found you and i met Cade it was just coincidence. But when we started to fix you up the other ones did it just for money. It was them making a mistake but would you be here without their help? You gotta have faith, Optimus. I'm asking you to have faith in these people but if you can't, do it for me." I said to me but he didn't answer right away. He looked at me and i saw how his gaze softened.

"I'll always have my faith in you..." He suddenly said. That brought smile on my face and really warmed my heart.

I heard footseps behind me and Cade stood next to me.

"It's good he has faith in someone." Cade said softly and we watched at Optimus who was in front of the ship looking outside.

"He's only one i have. I can't lose him too." I murmured.